Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global extremism and radicalism

Started by onepower, June 24, 2022, 02:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Paul
QuoteWe have to remember that it is not as matter of the state and religion. There are at least five large ones and no clear agreement between them.

I would disagree and there must always be a separation between religion/beliefs and government as a matter of credibility and facts.

If some want to "believe" the Earth is flat they own there ignorance and it doesn't effect most others. However when they start corrupting the government and courts trying to overthrow them by force killing people like on Jan 6 now there terrorists. This is why false beliefs can have no place in government and it must be fact based.

Would you allow someone to run your business or serve your interests who follows false beliefs?. The bank could say your a heretic if you don't agree and seize your accounts. The police could beat you senseless and throw your family in prison as a non-believers. Any corporation could cheat you then claim you deserved it as a non-believer. They could commit all kinds of atrocities and take no responsibility as it wasn't them it was there "belief" that made them do it. Thus it's ultimately a cowards game, a child like mentality where they believe they can do no wrong and need no justification or take any responsibility for there actions.

Real men are man enough to take responsibility for there actions and justify them with facts... the rest are cowards.

Regards
AC

Paul-R

Quote from: onepower on July 02, 2022, 03:22:18 PM
Paul
I would disagree and there must always be a separation between religion/beliefs and government as a matter of credibility and facts.

I absolutely agree but you miss the point. When these right wingers speak of "church" or "religion", they presume that there is only one, christianity. What makes their view doubly ridiculous is that this is not so; there are numerous and their conclusion, if honest, must be that their proposal is unmanageable.

onepower

Paul
QuoteI absolutely agree but you miss the point. When these right wingers speak of "church" or "religion", they presume that there is only one, christianity. What makes their view doubly ridiculous is that this is not so; there are numerous and their conclusion, if honest, must be that their proposal is unmanageable.

Of course, all believers think there beliefs are the only right ones despite the fact all the other believers are using the same kind of reasoning. All of them believe there absolutely right but obviously all of them cannot be hence the dilemma...

Here in Alberta most of my friends are evangelical christian's and it's cool. They don't try to push it on anyone or bring it up in every conversation or try to convert others as if it were some kind of contest. They keep there person beliefs to themselves and out of science, business and government. So we should be clear the bs were seeing is not the majority more so a radicalized minority of extremists. However I should note there are many people and groups here who have been radicalized because of the fossil fuel industry. You know the shtick, guns, money, substance abuse and religion just like Texas.

As well we could make the correlation that the more radical, outspoken and popular the individual the larger there bank account. Apparently duping large numbers of people for profit does pay rather well. Here's a clue, the person not asking for your money or something of value from us is probably the most honest person in the room... go figure.

Regards
AC

Jimboot

Quote from: onepower on July 02, 2022, 06:19:06 PM
Paul
Of course, all believers think there beliefs are the only right ones despite the fact all the other believers are using the same kind of reasoning. All of them believe there absolutely right but obviously all of them cannot be hence the dilemma...

Here in Alberta most of my friends are evangelical christian's and it's cool. They don't try to push it on anyone or bring it up in every conversation or try to convert others as if it were some kind of contest. They keep there person beliefs to themselves and out of science, business and government. So we should be clear the bs were seeing is not the majority more so a radicalized minority of extremists. However I should note there are many people and groups here who have been radicalized because of the fossil fuel industry. You know the shtick, guns, money, substance abuse and religion just like Texas.

As well we could make the correlation that the more radical, outspoken and popular the individual the larger there bank account. Apparently duping large numbers of people for profit does pay rather well. Here's a clue, the person not asking for your money or something of value from us is probably the most honest person in the room... go figure.

Regards
AC
some people just love stirring up trouble to see the reaction. They are known as trolls.

onepower

Jimboot
Quotesome people just love stirring up trouble to see the reaction. They are known as trolls.

Some people also like opening up an intelligent debate in hopes of hearing a coherent response from responsible adults who can use there words to express there beliefs...

Regards
AC