Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global extremism and radicalism

Started by onepower, June 24, 2022, 02:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

In the news...
First the U.S. Supreme Court trashed gun carry laws and women's rights regarding there own body and now started gutting environmental law. The radical far right judges appear to be compulsive liars like trump because not long ago they swore under oath they would never overturn standing precedents. In fact, the far right judges have now implied they intend to burn the court and any precedents to the ground. What a shit show and it's making the U.S. and the courts look like clowns.

I wonder what could be going on?, what do these radicalized far right extremists want?...

Lauren Boebert gave us a clue...
"I'm tired of this separation of church and state junk,"
"The church is supposed to direct the government. The government is not supposed to direct the church."

At least one of them is honest and the other shoe finally dropped. It's pretty obvious these far right extremists wanted to create a authoritarian church state ruled by religious dogma all along. You know like ISIS, the Taliban, the middle east and Iraq/Iran where criminals can roam the streets and women are treated like cattle. As trump described it, just another third world shithole.

It's just mind boggling watching all this methodically play out south of the border. It looks like the U.S. may become another third world shithole like Russia.

Regards
AC

Ufopolitics

Quote from: onepower on July 01, 2022, 01:38:21 PM
In the news...
First the U.S. Supreme Court trashed gun carry laws and women's rights regarding there own body and now started gutting environmental law. The radical far right judges appear to be compulsive liars like trump because not long ago they swore under oath they would never overturn standing precedents. In fact, the far right judges have now implied they intend to burn the court and any precedents to the ground. What a shit show and it's making the U.S. and the courts look like clowns.

I wonder what could be going on?, what do these radicalized far right extremists want?...

Lauren Boebert gave us a clue...
"The church is supposed to direct the government. The government is not supposed to direct the church."

At least one of them is honest and the other shoe finally dropped. It's pretty obvious these far right extremists wanted to create a authoritarian church state ruled by religious dogma all along. You know like ISIS, the Taliban, the middle east and Iraq/Iran where criminals can roam the streets and women are treated like cattle. As trump described it, just another third world shithole.

It's just mind boggling watching all this methodically play out south of the border. It looks like the U.S. may become another third world shithole like Russia.

Regards
AC

Hey AC,

I could not agree more with you above...
But, a simple question, in your beliefs and understanding...who started all this Circus?

IMHO, it was started by the "Main Orange Clown" on his 4 years of power....the Fatso with a funny "blond" gig and Orange makeup...plus all his Trumpsters Cult followers...

I am not saying that all this Ultra far right was not there before...it was there, it always has been there, but just in a "standby" status...until a "Leader" will climb up to the White House...then the fire within started to grow...up to now.

The damage this Clown has done to USA, is not going to be resolved anytime soon...it may take years...

Plus, honestly, IMO, Democrats and actual POTUS are not strong enough to bring his entire Mafia/Cult down to the ground.

But, they are working on it, though...I only hope am wrong.

IMO, Trump should have been dressed up in an orange suit (to match his makeup) a long time ago, behind bars...plus all his Bozo's!!

Sincerely

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

onepower

Ufopolitics
QuoteI could not agree more with you above...
But, a simple question, in your beliefs and understanding...who started all this Circus?

IMHO, it was started by the "Main Orange Clown" on his 4 years of power....the Fatso with a funny "blond" gig and Orange makeup...plus all his Trumpsters Cult followers...

I would agree but have come to understand Trump is simply a useful idiot...

These far right religious extremists needed a fool like trump to throw under the bus just as trump through his followers under the bus, useful idiots one and all. They managed to corrupt the Supreme Court, corrupt the government, corrupt the voting system and there's little to stop them now. As trump said, he could shoot someone in broad daylight and these fools would still cheer him on and vote for him. They have literally thrown whatever morality they had out the window.

As many in the past have implied, these useful idiots are capable of any kind of evil because they believe there doing gods will and not there own. For example, they killed many people at the Jan 6 insurrection but some say they believe the insurrectionists were tourists. You know, because tourists always try to overthrow the government, kill people in the way and then try to hang the vice president. You can't even make this level of stupidity up...

As such I have blacklisted these people from all my businesses/projects and consider them to be on the same level as any other terrorists like ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda and Russia.

It certainly hits home doesn't it?...

There's simply no getting around that kind of bat shit crazy and we know this never ends well from history...

Regards
AC

stivep

separation of church and state
as a political distance in the relationship between religious organizations and the state.
gives equal rights to  people from a range of different social and ethnic backgrounds
and of different genders, sexual orientations, etc.:
for example:
-atheists cannot be attacked by religious groups and reverse.
that is especially important because atheists are not associated with groups,
they are  usually vulnerable individuals in between these organized groups
having unified agenda.
LGBT's cannot be any longer attacked by religious groups  and so on..

Quote from: onepower on July 01, 2022, 01:38:21 PM
First the U.S. Supreme Court trashed gun carry laws and women's rights regarding t
here own body and now started gutting environmental law.
//another third world shithole like Russia.
Opposers of guns have valid arguments but
-guns in the hands of Americans prevents it to become another Russia.
it was historically and constitutionally a tool of American civilian defense.

women's rights should not be violated by any government especially United States,
-temporary victory of some religious groups is your own fault my dear Americans.
the same was with choosing and electing Mr. Trump.
Freaking insane....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZufI68lbzA
QuoteDo you think where your madness is hidden?
Don't think about it Just let it grow up on you

but..
different social and ethnic backgrounds
and of different genders,
May / might + have  something in common - sexual fantasies.
https://youtu.be/aZla1ttZHaw?t=100

despite their religiousness.

Wesley

Paul-R

We have to remember that it is not as matter of the state and religion. There are at least five large ones and no clear agreement between them.