Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The breakthrough in Free Energy - a system that cannot be debunked

Started by e2matrix, June 27, 2022, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: broli on August 03, 2022, 03:36:17 AM
Btw in the spirit of full disclosure the video made by Markus mentioned the lawsuit was dropped and he got an apology letter. However a quick google search shows that this is far from the truth: OSC Orders Display |Year=%|Search=|Page= (ok.gov)

The lawsuit by the Oklahoma Department of Securities is still going strong it seems and Wayne was ordered to pay up to 2million$ back to "members" that have put money into the invention.

I suggest if your going to be in the spirit of full disclosure you should get your information straight.- Markus mentioned the FBI.

The FBI in fact closed the case and Apologized.

The state, after five years, dropped all allegations, fines and penalties - took my offer to repay any of my friends and family back that wished to exit, and the judge ordered it so. DUh

And - I am paying back $269,000 in loans - and glad to do it.

In the spirit od full disclosure - it was a civil case - not criminal Thanks ...

Do you know what the original claim was?  Free Energy Machines are impossible - must be a fraud.... give that a think for a bit. Smile

Mr Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: broli on August 03, 2022, 03:07:15 AM

I agree with that. It appears there is some sort of leverage effect going on in the old aquarium videos shown. However the Archimedes principle does not quantify this, as regardless of the shape or depth of the air displacing the liquid the buoyant force should remain the same if the volume of air remains the same?

A Buoyancy force is a result of pressure differentials and no horizontal surface areas - you can look it up on Harvard's study of Buoyancy (its in the foot notes),

Buoyancy - when not interfered with  - typically correlates to Volume not interfered with (opposing forces redirected) in those cases- the shape of the air does not matter.

But when the opposing forces are redirected - those must be accounted for - to have a clear understanding and correct buoyancy calculation.

When you use a contained volume of air to surround a submerged object - that object is not longer buoyancy - and has weight, adding weight to a buoyancy object cancels out some of the buoyancy (if they are attached).

If a contained volume of air surrounds a submerged object and that it is not attached, the objects causes an increase in the pressure - which results in increased buoyancy.

Technically - Pressure "Differences" X  non-vertical Surface areas = buoyancy (horizontal pressures are normally not differential).

So 12 inch cube has a surface area of 144 square inches, 12 inches of head in water is near .43 pounds pressure - no matter the depth - that will be the basic pressure difference. 144*.43 = about 62 pounds force or buoyancy.

Now what the Travis Effect does is three things - the internal displacer takes the place of air - and the Pressure differential requires less volume to maintain the same pressure - and when the inner displacer is externally held - its weight is does not counteract a the buoyant force.

Then, when the inner displacer is attached - its weight counteracts that portion of the buoyancy.

So the built and tested design Markus shared - is a clever way to switch between those two states to cause unequal work - and the obvious elimination of the need for an air compressor. 

Mr Wayne

codwell

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on August 03, 2022, 02:36:37 AM
We have to add energy to keep it displacing the water on the way down.

Right there, yes. I introduced this as an error. Container need to be lifted higher to actually get the water to flow over if the bouyant objects afloat on top of water after unlock and energy is released. One more figure with the corrected water levels to close this sidetrack.

1. initial state
2. lift right container with water 3 units up: 0.5 x 3 = 1.5
3. transfer water to left container (left bouyant object locked), water displace releases energy: 0.5 x 0.5 = 0.25
4. unlock left bouyant object, release energy: 1.0 x 0.5 = 0.5, right container falls down 3 units (weightless)
5. transfer water to right container (right bouyant object locked), water level change releases energy: 0.5 x 0.5 = 0.25
6. unlock right bouyant object, release energy: 1.0 x 0.5 = 0.5, getting back to initial state

In: 1.5
Out: 0.25 + 0.5 + 0.25 + 0.5 = 1.5

In = out

Thanks for pointing out the error! Getting back to Mr. Wayne's invention, I still don't understand how it can work.

mrwayne

I will be sharing more about the discovery on the board labeled "Wayne Travis Builder Board". Thanks!

Mr Wayne

Tarsier_79

Hi Codwell

It doesn't work. The force x distance input = force x distance output. It is in Waynes financial interest to try to bamboozle everyone with fairy dust and BS.