Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why can't countries mod national security laws, to put overunity on the grid ?

Started by ideas99889, July 06, 2022, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ideas99889

ideas99889

Quote from: skywatcher on August 30, 2022, 01:57:21 PM
You don't need a grid, if you have a device which supplies 'free energy' 24/7.

But the problem is: there is no such device.

Generally speaking, to make secret overunity-power-amplification palatable for governments to install on the grid, under their national-secrecy-laws, it would be essential to maintain the grid, and to continue suppressing overunity devices outside of power-stations, to keep things as people know it, and if people want overunity devices, they can have them without putting it on tv.

NOTE - My definition of suppressing is simply not mentioning the existence of overunity on mainstream media like public tv, and governments not publicly acknowledging it's existence.  But still allowing it on the internet.   However, what about private-transport departments in governments and residential/business electricity providers, surely they would need internal policies regarding overunity-generators in private cars or homes etc, to ensure some types of regulations are met or to investigate accidents.

Me, I need overunity-devices in the shape of common batteries, to not buy batteries, and, overunity powered earbuds ( with effective noise-cancellation ).

Amplification-transformers, that's thicker wire on the secondary/output coil ( obviously to collect more, and thicker wire has less resistance ).
   Also on Amplification-transformers, I recently read that the 'spacing' is also a factor, but it didn't actually detail it, so I only assume that it referred to either, ( 1 ) - The spacing between each winding on the secondary/output coil,  or,  ( 2 ) - The diameter of the windings of the secondary/output coil around the core, I think that one is less likely.

Paul-R

Quote from: ideas99889 on August 30, 2022, 10:49:24 PM

NOTE - My definition of suppressing is simply not mentioning the existence of overunity on mainstream media like public tv,
What device or technoplogy do you have in mind?

rakarskiy

You don't need a grid, if you have a device which supplies 'free energy' 24/7.
And i'm not aware of any laws which forbid the use of such a device, as long as it is not dangerous for the environment.

But the problem is: there is no such device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHMn3HbhDg

conradelektro

I want free energy, but too many people do not want it. Therefore you can not have free energy. Much more people haven to really want it, before it can come.

If you want something, you will get it. But only, if you really want it. The more you want, the more you get. But your ,,I want it" has to be really sincere. ,,I am not sure I want it" clearly is not enough.