Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High Efficiency Mosfet Switching for Pulse Motor

Started by Energy Hack, August 02, 2022, 11:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energy Hack

Cadman,

Thanks for comments.  I've tried the between the positives things and have seen good results where the batteries run 2x their stated capacity.  However, it still wasn't OU.  I did a You tube on that maybe a year ago.  Here is link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHUWscSD03M

I saw another guy (Mike Clarke) do a version of the basic pulse motor recovery circuit and get 100% of the drive current back to his charge batteries.  That's what I'm aiming for.  When the batts are in parallel I quickly get much higher recovery of drive current - easily over 50%.  When I go up in voltage I find the recovery gets better.  80+ % is somewhat easily achievable.  I believe with better mosfet driving circuitry and component selection I can get close to 100%.

In reality, I believe the magnets whizzing by the drive coils at high speed have a way of adding magnet flux that is then recovered as current to the charge battery when the switch is off.

indigo22

By pulsing a coil you create radiant, you do not need a rotor. There are coils that create ou and transformers. By pulsing the right coil and high speed, programed like 5 procent on 95 off you create a radiant spike in motors aka backemf, that big radiant negative spike ac can be transformed into dc plus, the only way 2 do that is by capacitors or batteries.

indigo22

For switching i used j bedini mls but i would rather go for irfs right now in parralel irf840 :)

indigo22

When i got my nobel price 4 perpetuum mobile, i used a car batterie a 2 farad capacitor to convert ac to dc programmend a microchip to read the voltage over the capacitor, then switches to connect the 24 volt capacitor to the 12 volt car batterie.. let it run 4 1 night the voltage of the car batterie went UP

indigo22

As bedini said there are no meters to show the radiant flow just a highspeed ossiloscoop. Sow forget the amp meter focus on the negative spike and trough a diode to the loading bank. You also have to train the batteries to axcept that kinda charging, after a while they prform better and load up quicker. You can also put a 3rd bank in parrallel to the loading bank and also swith that. 1 driving 2 and 3 loading. 2 dring 1 and 3 loading. That way you might get a better result