Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Kapanadze Generator Circuit!

Started by worldcup, November 27, 2022, 09:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

worldcup

So far this is BTG ,self running with minimum components, You got schematic for this one ?

ikako chubinidze
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz0IPdPbHvA

Chibinidze replication by Grumage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIca35GeIY

Only post tested schematic or your experiment video on succesful kapanadze generator BTG.

The forum is full of schematic and no one cares to tell if one specific work :(

If you have succesfully replicated. If it's opensrc'd then everyone will replicate and large corporation cannot stop entire population with their threats.

If you wont share working DIY/schematic by fear/greed of large corporation then the technology wont come to light and no revolution.

No point suppressing such technologies.
secret == threat.
opensource == profit/fame.

Just imagine if you opensource it (with diff alias,ip identity, tor browser), then no need to fear from anyone.
The moment you share working model opensrc, very next minute people will start replication and share their
kapanadze generators which they kept hiding..trust me there will be so many..i am sure many of our forum members
have succesful running kapanadze device.

It's been so many years and yet no working kapanadze generator opensrc'd.

If you fear or want's to stay anonymous then PM me and i will opensrc it , i wont claim your design, i will simply share here and on every possible platform i could ..

I have another schematic , anyone tried this? is this working? what are grenade coil awg? number of turns? etc ?

i attach..

Regards

seychelles

forest

Throw away all schematics, what we need is understanding of principle. All those schematics only teach us that energy is somehow coming from ground that's all

pix

Quote from: forest on November 27, 2022, 01:38:53 PM
Throw away all schematics, what we need is understanding of principle. All those schematics only teach us that energy is somehow coming from ground that's all
My understanding:
1.Create potential high enough to attract electrons from the ground. Tesla secondary is our HV and feeds "antenna" . "Antenna" is wrapped outside "grenade" coil.
2. Do not destroy "resonance" in case of Tesla Coil. Secondary has to be free, not connected to anything.
3. Peculiar way "grenade" is coiled- in my opinion this is  reverse of Tesla. To receive energy and step down to lower voltage we can't just use another Tesla coil in "reverse", because coupling from HV secondary to few turns primary is very low. We need to maximise coupling . That's why few turns HV "antenna" is wrapped outside dense "grenade" coil. "Grenade" coiling way- to minimise inductance.
4. Particular length of earth cable-  might have something to do with 1/4 wave

Cheers,
Pix

NickZ

Guys:
   With or without a schematic, no one has been able to replicate any of Kapanadze's devices. That is why there is no verifiable open source information on it. And his patents don't explain enough of just how to build it, either.
   That is also why Akula started his own versions of the original Kapanadze self running   device. Which were later replicated by Ruslan, and then later by Stalker, and also by the late Andrian Gustav, who is now dead.
  I don't think that the schematic above is from a Kapanadze device. As Tariel could not build such a circuit, nor could his son.
  Concerning the Earth ground line, keep in mind that Akula showed his second self runner operating without an Earth ground, for a while. But, overheating of the device was his issue to deal with, without using a ground connection on the circuit.
He showed that is was possible, though. As well as proving that the extra energy does NOT come from the ground.
Yet Earth grounding is needed for maximum gain, and to help keep the device from overheating.

If any of you are going to be replicating the above posted circuit, you're going to need more than just some luck, in actually getting it to work, and self run. Replicating these types of devices, is not for the faint of heart, or impatient builders, with no test gear.

NickZ