Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY DEVICE from Ebay???

Started by Marcel, January 25, 2007, 01:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Quote from: sonny on February 02, 2007, 07:28:21 AM
Yup, I know someone who bought this Pdf I had a look at it....
Primary plugs into the mains and you obtain variable output from secondary by proportional winding of said LA La Ha Hee Hee and sutch.

Question: would the real info float as saleable info on Ebay withought resistance, reactance BACK EMF etc etc.....How about a power suply for a laptop which is 12 volts output with some juce and plugs into off the shelf UPS...  GK??

Explain more to me.

--giantkiller

MeggerMan

Hi All,
I have reviewed the PDF too and my comments are as follow:
It's badly written, full of spelling mistakes, gramattical errors and on top of all of that, it's a completely mis-leading pile of rubbish with no scientific basis and certainly not worth the paper its printed on.

It outlines the idea that you can connect a mains powered lamp in series with the primary winding of a transformer and "claims" that the power obtained from the secondary is free energy.

Hang on, let's swap the lamp for 5 more of these magical transformers and create 6 times over-unity. ;)

Regards
Rob

FreeEnergy

lol if you can upload the file here so we can all take a look ;) please.

peace

sonny

Hi GK, presumably in general, coils are designed as 120 volts output,
and plugged into an uninteruptable Psu's, which I believe, have 12 volt batteries on board, one would need less volts to run a laptop: 12 instead of 120...

As we have fuel cells that will allredy power a laptops with you needing to mearly add  water, one can see a wind-up Psu as a crude, here and now, nessesity poping up anytime soon, maybe with a foot pedal. How much power does a laptop need for basic computational functionality?? ...

Secondly is there a formula for arriving at specific output voltages aka: Demeter of coil or number of turns etc which produce a predictable E/I output?

I am aware the the whole thing is experimental and exploratory even so, it does appear the patent office is stopping access to sources of pdf's etc discussed here...

Of course this might enable someone to re-invent the Steam Engine all over again
But its a pain to believe we are being monitored as a way of limiting our access to information which is otherwise freely available, and would enable progress or am I mistaken??? not nessary to answer that one.

Everything that can be invented has already been invented...someone said that.
But I am sure its not all in the patent office.
It is in the subconscious awaiting the need, yet again.

Thanks also again for the coil design, I am sure you have reduced it to its nt'h degree of simplicity, even so I hesitate to admit that withought some clear diagrammatic clarification its still over my head.

Yup, also the Stick's definitly something else, surprising we don't already see more of it. Despite looking more complicated than the Axe, it appears to be easer to play.
Keep on keeping da Beat Sonny ;D