Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

alan
QuoteChemtrails were a nutjob conspiracy theory, now it is being admitted and confirmed but considered nothing special.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4927569/

It's possible to be right but for the wrong reasons.

Chemtrails have been around for a while and was used to try and modify the weather. However it could be to mitigate severe weather or other effects due to global warming. Were now seeing many hail storms/atmospheric rivers producing over a billion dollars of damage in one day which has the insurance industry worried. Here the insurance companies are paying cloud seeders to try and minimize the severity of hail storms before they hit big cities causing billions in damage. They were also trying to seed clouds to reflect solar radiation to try to prevent the record setting temperatures seen all over the planet.

For example, the town of Lytton in B.C Canada saw a record temperature of 46C in 2021 then promptly burned to the ground the next day due to a wildfire. It then saw another wildfire in 2022 which burned what they were rebuilding. Unfortunately this may become more common in the future.

It may be the people producing and testing chemtrails don't want us to know how bad global warming is so people don't panic.

QuoteMcDougall is reliable, you judged it too soon.
This channel is interesting, it's about rf weapons, havana syndrome, pulsed sound weapons and a surveillance grid   
https://www.youtube.com/c/LookoutfaCharlie/videos

Big brother was always watching but now more so big tech companies like youtube, twitter, facebook and google. There watching everything and selling our information to third parties. However from what I have heard they don't care about us or what we think. They want our information to fine tune there advertising so they can sell us more crap. All these social media companies make all there income from advertising. Nobody can go anywhere without being bombarded by advertisements 24/7.

So it is a conspiracy of sorts but there not out to get you only your wallet and everything revolves around money.

stivep

Quote from: alan on January 22, 2023, 03:38:44 PM
Chemtrails were a nutjob conspiracy theory, now it is being admitted and confirmed but considered nothing special. 
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
No my friend,
This is a humorous essay.
People often attaching All truth to " The Truth" as part of their own spirituality.
1. " The Truth", unlike an opinion, is not open to reasonable debate between physicist and believers.
2. If not encountered great opposition " The Truth" become obvious, like a nitrogen in the air. - you don't care how much of it is around. But you were told that is there.
3. Obviously, The Truth needs more defenders, such as you my friend,  to be visible as its popularity suffers now days, due to modern science advance.
4. " The Truth" face of "consensus" and "verifiability", refuse to kneel to the power of disagreement, causing its leaders  make less and less money on it.
5. Miracles become not verifiable, and are no longer advertised by " The Truth" that ended talking directly to the masses thousands years ago.
6. Question : Because  " The Truth" is a male  present as 3 in one (as Trinity) means  exists as three distinct Persons
    having definitely attribute of a  male    than:
    does this  entity have 3 penises or  they share one   in between 3 guys?
    I assume that you  alan may have no "balls" to respond exactly to this question ?

In physics  "The Truth"  is very much ignored as meaningless , not recognized or non existent.
Physics and modern science is based on facts, analysis, and models.

Russian Federation, used terror that First, was ridiculed. Second, it was violently opposed. Third, it was accepted as being self-evident.
-And as a result of it we have War in Ukraine.
Inquisition established by Pope Gregory IX c. 1232 for the suppression of heresy used the same mechanism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

Wesley

alan

Ask your wife about the truth regarding the 'trinity'.  She looks like a nice woman. 
Tanakh also mentions the 3 members: Father, Word of God, Holy Spirit of God. Masons worship the gods of the obelisk.   

John 1 teaches: And the word of God was made flesh and tabernacled among his own, and his own received him not, and everyone wh receives him gave he power to become children of God.

The roman church persecuted everyone, especially christians and jews.

floodrod

What they teach and the true meaning or two truly opposite things. Let's look at the Trinity..

They teach God has three parts which make up the Trinity. Those who believe that Christ died for their sins is endowed with some kind of holy Spirit from God which gives them protective armor. So every single Christian or believer thinks they are endowed with the holy Spirit. I call rubbish.

The holy Spirit is properly translated as the spirit of righteousness. Now ask yourself what is righteousness?

Righteousness is defined as someone who lives within their rights. To live outside your rights is obviously unrighteous..

Now what are your rights? Refer to the ten commandments which are basically divided into two main points. Treat other life forms like you want to be treated, and honor God.

You are given the right to life, just like every other creature that walks this earth. It is within your rights to live your life, but it is against your rights, or unrighteous, to cause pain misery suffering or death to other creatures for your own personal enjoyment or gain..

When a person has the spirit of righteousness, aka the holy Spirit, it means they truly want to live within their rights and not hurt other creatures or life forms. They will ask themselves before every meal or decision they must make whether their actions are going to impede, her, cause misery suffering or death to another life form unnecessarily. And they will base their decisions not on what is best for them, but what respects the rights of all life..

You have heard the holy Spirit convicts you of sin. This is the exact reason. When you start living life righteously, you evaluate your decisions before you do want to others and commit sins. You know in your heart it is wrong even before you do it, so you don't do it.

I believe not what I consider retarded teachings of some divine spirit that whips down into your body only if you believe the innocent sacrifice and the bloodshed washes your robes.

I could go on about Freemasons, gnostics, Essenes, and heretics in regards to the Roman killing of so-called Christians. But I'm afraid it will all fall on idle ears like always.

stivep