Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BorisKrabow

I knew that after my previous post, I needed to prepare champagne.   Since it's time for fairy tales.   :)   :)   :)   :)

SolarLab

More technical discussion and less "CRAP" might be nice!
Just my humble opinion, of course.

You know the old saying "Opinions are like AH's, and some have more than one!

TECHNICAL works here - opinions and stupid shit, well, try Redit or Farsebook...

SolarLab

Quote from: BorisKrabow on March 27, 2023, 02:09:54 AM
I knew that after my previous post, I needed to prepare champagne.   Since it's time for fairy tales.   :)   :)   :)   :)

BorisKrabow,

You guys must realiaze your beat at this point, right!

Trolling, Shill, LARP stuff is finished - too many OU devices just waiting for the Open Gate now!

Of couse most of the open source OU guys support UNICEF and we support Troll $$$ so you can still
provide a few cans of "Dog Food" for your children but the writing is on the wall -  your handlers
and the Cabal must know this!

I suggest you plan accordingly - and move to the right side...

SL

BorisKrabow

Quote from: rakarskiy on March 25, 2023, 07:07:22 AM
Firstly Andrey Ermola from Kharkov. Secondly, its gearbox converts the static mechanical pressure on the gearbox rod into a rotational torque. What does this mean: once you have created a force of a vector plan (for example, a jack) per unit of time and remove the torque. What is the output, connect your business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g0FcY-7Fw0&t=173s

https://www.youtube.com/@andreyermola

Okay let's get to work .  I see an interesting technology here and I think that it is necessary to open a new topic in the appropriate section.  It would be a pity if she was forgotten. Perhaps there are great prospects here.

Cloxxki

Quote from: BorisKrabow on March 27, 2023, 04:39:15 AM
     Okay let's get to work .  I see an interesting technology here and I think that it is necessary to open a new topic in the appropriate section.  It would be a pity if she was forgotten. Perhaps there are great prospects here.
I see an impressive gearbox. No visibile leakage is a big accomplishment already.
The torque on that output is minute probably, if the input isn't move a full pixel.
In there was good torque, we're been shown such.

Those who think I'm an atheist still; I'm reading this now:
https://2020portal.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/macdonald-bayne-divine-healing-of-mind-and-body-.pdf
Hardcore Christians will probably go: "but but but, he floated away! Supposed to come back in the flesh, but we didn't mean THAT way...!"