Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cases for Tesla being insane?

Started by buzneg, January 25, 2007, 06:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moab

Dr.Tesla was not insane.

flying to the moon in a tin can
super sonic flight with 100 passengers
wheeled vehicles that achieve 750+ MPH
a cure for polio
a vaccine for smallpox
So many more it is ridicules
                                      thats ALL crazy talk!!
Tesla was a gift to mankind. And the energy cartel of the time, and the greed they had for power over the masses screwed it all up. With luck and much hard work and free energy/OU forums like this one we can all share our ideas in. perhaps  that can be rectified soon. Imagine what Dr.Tesla would think of our internet,and the world of today, I think he would be astonished to find out just how much his work payed off.
you were all thinking that weren't you                                                                     @ Dingus. Westinghouse owed his ass to Tesla and Tesla forgave his debt! Had he not done so we would have appliances from the TESLA company instead of Westinghouse. Instead He Dr.Tesla died penniless,  Nice payback huh?        MOAB

Mannix

Insanity.

What does it mean?

What does it mean to you?

Try for a definition and you will soon discover that nobody uses the term for lack of definition.

Was he different in his thinking?....i recon so

Was he actually thinking for himself ....yes

Did it matter that others did not think in his way....no

Were they offended by this?.....yes..

Did they need a name for him so that they could drag others down into their pit of ignorance?...absolutely!!

Has this changed?..... Now there is the question!

Dingus Mungus

Insanity:
1 : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

May help people further understand the question and my two examples.

~Dingus

Mannix

Insanity:
1 : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
So we need the specific disorder...

2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility

As a legal term . Check it out ..it isnt used as a legal term...not any more ...they must use a specific diagnosed disorder..nowadays any way... but in the days of burning witches..it did not matter

3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

unreasonable......sounds like doing something deemed impossible by some ..would be unreasonable to them.

I guess he was insane by that definition in that time...

now if he were alive today...of course we would heed his directives wouldnt we?

sorry to drag this out Dingus..I really think that it is a great question.

My answer is...........( not that it matters).Tesla was not insane..But then again I never knew the man..perhaps he kept putting the garbage out instead of the milk bottles. Its possible that the he actually could visualise the electrons....or were they faries?

A great man who's knowledge was hijacked  by the agendas of those who did not understand as he did.
Its sounding familiar again..better go  my shrinks are waiting for the help that I can offer them in discovering several new and undocumented disorders.

Lindsay

Dingus Mungus

All of Einstein's doors were painted red, and he couldn't tie his own shoes...

Go figure!

All of my examples of are the third catagory, but to be reasonable, we're all a little insane.

~Dingus