Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High Efficiency Lamp Driver

Started by joellagace, January 24, 2023, 05:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

Quote from: joellagace on January 25, 2023, 09:08:48 PM
High Efficiency Lamp Driver Back EMF Version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ju0WJfpwso

It's a more complicated circuit but it further proves the concept. What you can do with very little current if you know how to utilize it.

Yes, another good one.  Thanks again Joel.   Not quite as portable with the large spool of wire, but it certainly gets the job done.

joellagace

Yeah that was my point, more complicated not as portable but does the "job" for those who want to keep away from reactance.

Dog-One

Personally, with millions and millions of those little transformerless phone/tablet/USB chargers doing the same thing, I think the reactance horse has already left the barn.

joellagace

Quote from: Dog-One on January 26, 2023, 07:27:15 AM
Personally, with millions and millions of those little transformerless phone/tablet/USB chargers doing the same thing, I think the reactance horse has already left the barn.

Yeah but it still upsets some people so bad for some reason, Almost offended,  This moderator from another forum has been up my A** over it in some other forum I shared this on, as far as locking up my topics So by nature I go other places, Not only one place talk about this stuff it is the www. And  he posts here and makes a statement about the OUR site he is on as being some kind of "Super" no profit org. That everyone wants to sue.  No Buddy its some guy that owns a domain and pays probably for cheep shared hosting and hosts a simple forum. Not that there is anything wrong with that but please don't act like this gives you the power to censor a "project" you don't agree with in other groups and communities your in! I respect his position of authority out in the OUR forums and have not picked a fight. I simply walked away and shared my info else where. Thank you! But It's not enough He goes on here tells folks trying to insinuate to this form that my circuit is a lability for their hosts as well and its not a good idea to even post or talk about it. But from the reading I been doing here, That specific user has been on here on these forms as well doing similar things with other people, I see some huge locked tread a few posts down here  that's been going on for years as an example, I won't even bring up the link as its become infamous but yeah you got this specific user arguing with people or challenging them or something.

And I was like ok this guy is thinking and complaining about safety and liability? Meanwhile I'm thinking of all the Tesla Coil builders and backEMF and all that, Double standards lol. These are high voltage PSU units that plug into the mains and can kill and really do harm to the electrical company if one does not know what they are doing with Tesla coils. Meanwhile the site has its own Tesla section to talk about and that's 100% fine lol. I can read between the lines here and understand why some poo poo all over it unfortunately. So I offered a quick solution to those who complain at the reactance. Using Back EMF and a big coil instead.

ramset

Joel
Image below is only response to your new topic at overunity research forum.
One of several topics you started shortly after joining!

Here in its entirety the comment from a forum which was already threatened by a lawsuit
do to A members post !

Action had to be taken to keep the forum open !

Here things are equally as vulnerable!

You have many open topics at above forum untouched!
Sorry if another persons liability offends you.
Perhaps  start a blog ?

Btw
I am still waiting to hear back from Peter at Forum
As mentioned he works away from home weeks at a time .

Sincerely
Chet
Ps
Edit for comment below!
These few open source forums are precious to long term membership
As well they are vulnerable ( here also lawsuit threats modify forum
Into Compliance with laws and owners personal liabilities !

Edit for additional comment below
Violation of terms of service agreements are "self moderation "

However
Even at overunity research your post has not been deleted !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma