Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic gear paradox

Started by OUthinker, February 03, 2023, 09:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Well I DON"T see anything unusual about what has been shown.  The number of turns each gear makes is determined by the number of magnets on each.  I don't see any difference between that and a couple of gears.  The ration of gear teeth between the gears determines the ratio of turns between them.  The only difference is that because the gears have to mesh with each other the diameter of gears has to be correct.  But with magnets the diameter doesn't matter as much but the ratio of magnets still determines the ratio of turns between the gears.  I don't see that as having any bearing on the efficiency of either system.  But I don't see any slippage involved or gain of efficiency either.

Respectfully,
Carroll

r2fpl

I don't see any performance gain here either.
Slippage may not be the right description, but I couldn't think of anything else to describe it.

kolbacict

How many times can I tell you, you will speed up the rotation of the virtual Holcomb magnetic field with this magnetic gear.
If the EMF on the secondary winding is proportional to the speed of rotation, and from nothing else, you will get a multiple increase in power out of nothing.
And even if something will be a little slips  there.
Why hasn't anyone tried this yet?
I dont have an opportunity do it.

r2fpl

ok. Answer me the question: is the power on each of these wheels the same? maybe they are different?
Of course, increasing the amplitude will increase the power but not without a fee. Speed alone is not enough to equal power, right? You can always check it too.

kolbacict

Yes, but I was told here on the forum that the consumption from the power source does not increase with increasing frequency ...