Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100 watts output with 60ma input

Started by joellagace, February 03, 2023, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r2fpl

Quote from: joellagace on February 05, 2023, 11:22:05 AM
Yes your correct.  I mention this in the video, I mention these are crap old donated batteries that I had to pulse charge for over 2 weeks with a Bedini wheel to bring back to life, I mention this and also mention the high voltage pulses to be chemical reaction inside the battery in the video as well and I mention that this action makes the ions swoosh around and I can even hear that "cold" boil Bedini talks about when I put my ear next to the battery. Interesting stuff!

I threw away some old batteries and now I know they could be repaired by pulses.
Thanks.

joellagace

I'm quickly learning you give away all the info, It don't really do anything. People will just take a quick look at a schematic and nag, say its all wrong anyways.

So I totally understand why some people just want to "show" off  It avoids lots of "that will never work" naysayer comments.,  As long as it works for them and they have lights when everyone else does not. Good for them. There is no obligation to prove to the general public the devices works if the inventor is not planning to release or commercialize it,

endlessoceans

Not always

Some people are genuine researchers looking to build and in order to build you need a basic schematic. 

Naysayers are naysayers no matter how much proof you give them.  Dont worry about them.  They are never happy.

Bedini towed people along for nearly 5 decades.  I honestly dont know what his purpose was.  Now hes just another corpse in a box with a bad reputation

joellagace

Yeah and as good as he is twists words around and such to confuse people it seems like in the video from the vacuum Bedini is all hell bent on the wheel, the size the rotations the speeds RPMs etc,

Meanwhile this is more of a big eye distraction that moves its more of a switch then a motor its just the magnet action causes  a slight force. He still needs to pay for the little trigger current. I understand the "off" time but there was a "on" time first and that on energy did get used. He never talked about that much.

He claimed to be open and transparent yet would blur out the black box. The important stuff.  Never mind how big the wheel is how fast it spins and how its lubricated for less friction etc, Bedini goes on and on and would spend hours on those secondary details and avoid the heart of it. And I did find patents and BackEMF motor examples and projects that were dated before Bedini's time. As far as I can remember I saw it on archive.org. So i'm sure Benidi must have seen those and ripped off lots of old concepts even the pulse battery thing wasn't new at all and Bedini made it sound like his discovery.

I do like what he was into but like you say don't understand what he was trying to get at even Tom Bearden some great books but the conspiracy theories. Oh boy! Don't know what the game was with them.

MBM

Nice work Joel

New member here, although I watch the forum once in a while.

I have been working on my own back EMF oscillator circuit that I recently put together on a pcb. It is made using 555 timers that on one section does the oscillating and I also made 4 independent  trigger pulse outputs that each engage a solid state relay for dumping the load, via 4 capacitors.

I have also drawn a schematic of the circuit and have taken a couple of photos of the board. Currently with about 12v on the power supply I can reach around 230vdc into a 470nF cap.

If you see in the schematic, the bottom row of 555 timers delay the time of the ON pulse for each relay output, but on my pcb pic I just used a fixed time 3.3k resisitor instead of using the potentiometer that is shown in the schematic.

Anyway, I hope you find this interesting as I do.

Cheers, Mike