Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A primary coil of diodes. Would that work ?

Started by fxeconomist, February 07, 2023, 12:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fxeconomist

I'm a noob, I know nothing about this.

So I was thinking.

A transformer, used with pulsed DC.

Instead of a wire coil on primary, have a coil of diodes. Say a square shaped coil, 3 diodes on each side, and a 4th diode climbing up to the next layer.

As input current goes in, diodes are all opened up and allow the current to pass thru the entire coil. Most of the coil length will just be made of conductors, so it should induce a magnetic field
as current is pulsed.

Secondary coil can just be a regular.

As the secondary coil is connected to the load, it will have a stronger magnetic field which will induce CEMF into primary.

Now I am presuiming that when current is induced, it will be induced in all the points of the coil.
Simplifying, let's reduce to one induction point per turn. Current is induced at the same time in all these points, and farther currents will be travelling and picking up currents as they go.

But our primary is made of diodes. CEMF current can be induced between each two diodes, but it will neither gain strength along the coil or travel anywhere else.

With the CEMF being kept at a minimum if not blocked entirely, the free energy source is frequency. Upping the frequency would reduce the delta-t and thus create a stronger magnetic field on
primary, which should in theory not be opposed by the CEMF.

So at some frequency it should reach overunity. It should give more power, but it will be limited. A more power hungry load will not be able to overload. It will get only as much as the primary to secondary induction can make.

Probably secondary coil could be even winded on the surface of the diode coil, benefitting at most from induced magnetic field while being unable to oppose it.

Is this possible ?

floodrod

I like your logic and thinking. I think it would be a great experiment.

I often think of the same idea you have, but instead of only blocking the CEMF, harvesting it.  Each diode actually being two diodes teeing the CEMF out and collecting it, preventing it from traveling all the way through the coil.

Replace the diodes with triacs and a logic circuit, and you could use alternating current.

If it would work, I am not sure. All wire between the diodes will incur small amounts of CEMF.  Would combining all those small amounts be equivalent to the amount in the coil with no diode? Or will it limit the snowball effect by not allowing the CEMF to travel fully through all the revolutions.

Just remember voltage drop. If each diode drops 0.7 volts and you have a hundred of them making up the coil, you will have an expensive toll booth to pay back with the profits.

fxeconomist

Oh boy, I didn't know about the voltage drop. So a 20 turns coil times 4 times 0.7 would reduce voltage by 56 volts. I thought the 0.7 was just the trigger voltage. But if you replace each diode with two opposing diodes, how will it work in the first place ? The opposing diodes will not let the fed current flow thru the primary. Same if you use AC.

But if you put triacs... How do you feed the gates ? And what would the logic be ? I don't understand them...

Anyway, it would be lovely if somebody could try.

I have no equipment, least not yet. I was thinking to order a pulser for 12 V DC, but I don't know what to order. I've seen one on an Indian store, don't know what's available here in the UK.

But I have to find a way. I started researching electricity and overunity because the freedom window is closing fast and I want a way out of the trap...

floodrod

Everyone has their preferred way to pulse and or alternate direct current. I prefer using an Arduino and an h bridge. If you're going to mess with motors, pick up some latching and non-latching hall sensors. And some 10K ohm resistors.

I can send you simple Arduino logic code that will alternate DC polarity or just pulse one way.

But there are many other ways to accomplish it also. Two batteries with one single pole double throw, or with two NO/NC relays, etc etc.  Pulsing one polarity can be done with Reed switches, MOSFETs, etc.

Many builders prefer doing all their switching with commutators and avoiding all this.  Commutators could even be designed to switch polarities with enough brushes.