Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mosfet Capacitor Dump Experiments

Started by SkyWatcher123, February 08, 2023, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floodrod

I can throw you a few bucks Joel. I also appreciate your work.  Just make sure to post us schematics of your builds.
  ;)   Message me your info

floodrod

ramset

Cadman had mentioned the Amazon gift cards work for PayPal?
Or I have just sent numbers off back of card to builders if they use Amazon for purchase ?

It's a problem we need to sort here in open source community!
It is a gift which gives both ways ... persons who don't have your equipment or ability
To experiment..Can help support  those who do !

And also feel included in efforts to help make world a better place !

Respectfully
Chet
Ps
This should be available to all open source experimenters , even lending equipment
For a time ?
Or donating to builders who have history of sharing open source!

Tremendous potential here !
Sorry skywatcher for interrupting
( perhaps you have experimental needs too ?)
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

joellagace

I don't like asking for flat out money. Never have, It's just the nature of the topic you know. Just go on youtube and search for something like "free energy" and the first 100 pages will be scam videos with remarkably 200k viewers,  It's all for monetization clicks and views,  You know my favorite scam video that keeps getting shared all the time with a circle of 9 volt batteries and the light not "connected" to anything in the middle of the circle just lights up like magic LMAO. But the point is its those videos that make it front page and social networks like youtube are not doing anything for the legitimate of these claims. Because they make so much money off the monetization of these 200k viewed video scams. But during the COVID days the blocked any DR with valid PHD for even speaking an "apposing" view. Interesting... Anyhow. The nature of asking for money for such research yells "Scam" all over in red and I just don't want to associate with that or disappoint someone if I get a schematic wrong or something.

What I have asked in the past from my fellow ham friends in person at the clubs and such is to give me all their junk parts. Old tv parts, microwaves, that stash of random semiconductors your never going to use again, That spool of wire collecting dust in the corner or your garage. I got much more luck finding what I need this way then flat out asking for money.

Thanks for the offers But that's just not the vibe im going for here in these forums and my presence on youtube, But if you got spare/junk parts to send me. Now I may want to work with that! :)

joellagace

Well since I burned out all my SCRs for now here is how I'm experimenting  with the cap dump method still, while I wait to be able to make an order of new parts including some mosfets.

I'm using the Android tablet and a NPN transistor connected to sound output.  As as switching for the the cap dump. Hey got to use what ever is at hand right!

https://youtu.be/9Yj2XjLpsrc