Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious HES derivative project proposal

Started by Cadman, February 11, 2023, 04:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pix

Quote from: bistander on May 24, 2023, 08:02:54 AM
Hi Pix,
Please explain. Do you see problem with material on that attachment, or elsewhere on that site, or just disgusted with other crap on this forum, or with me? Shouldn't we always consider "basics"?
bi
Absolutely no.
I just stated that if we have to explain to people absolute basics, elementary school knowledge as you did presented in your nice attachement- then there is no hope for that site and we will be overhelmed by trash like Nix85 is posting.

Cheers,
Pix

SolarLab

Quote from: rakarskiy on May 24, 2023, 05:55:33 AM
It is this pirouette that I do not perceive.
There are two types of EMF:
For a conductor in a magnetic field - when the magnetic lines are crossed by the conductor (E= Bm*l*v)
For a conductor with a change in magnetic flux - transformer EMF (E = 4.44Фf)

These are absolutely two different types of induction EMF.

The first one does NOT enhance the external magnetic flux, but hinders it. Applicable to the frame generator and the like.
(I have more details here in the material "The resulting force of Ampere". By the way, this material proves that the Lorentz force as an actual component simply does not exist, but the Ampere Force works). In principle, this is a unipolar way of generating EMF.

The second is just the opposite, the magnetic flux arising from the phase current is added to the excitation flux. The question of how EMF arises in a groove or in a transformer window, physicists still do not know, they cannot explain. It's just a fact because this formula (E = 4.44Фf) is called engineering. For that, everyone is being pushed into the unipolar formula in explaining the operation of synchronous machines, which engineers calculate exactly according to the engineering formula.

Hi Rakarskiy,

The two perceived types of EMF generation might also be perceived (solved) by looking at:

Maxwell's 4th Law, Ampere's Law

The fourth of Maxwell's law is Ampere's law. The Ampere's law states that the generation of magnetic fields
can be done in two methods namely with electric current as well as with changing electric fields. In integral
type, the induced magnetic field in the region of any closed loop will be proportional toward the electric
current and displacement current throughout the enclosed surface.

The Maxwell's amperes law will make the set of the equations accurately reliable for non-static fields without
altering the Ampere as well as Gauss laws for fixed fields. But as a result, it expects that a change of the
magnetic field will induce an electric field. Thus, these mathematical equations will allow self-sufficient
electromagnetic wave for moving through empty space. The electromagnetic waves speed can be measured
and that could be expected from the currents as well as charges experiments match the light's speed, and
this is one type of electromagnetic radiation.

∇ x B = J/ε0c2+ 1/c2 ∂E/∂t

Thus, this is all about Maxwell's equations.

From the above equations, finally, we can conclude that these equations include four laws that are related
to the electric (E) as well as magnetic (B) field are discussed above. Maxwell's equations may be written in
the form of equivalent integral as well as differential.

Both the integral and differential forms are shown below.

BTW - That's one of the reasons why using 3D CAE Analysis (it employes all 4 Maxwell's Equations) can be
very useful when looking at complex structures. But this is just IMHO.

SL

bistander

Quote from: pix on May 24, 2023, 12:29:36 PM
Absolutely no.
I just stated that if we have to explain to people absolute basics, elementary school knowledge as you did presented in your nice attachement- then there is no hope for that site and we will be overhelmed by trash like Nix85 is posting.

Cheers,
Pix

I agree. Thanks.
But sometimes a reminder to use an angle is helpful.
bi

bistander

Quote from: rakarskiy on May 24, 2023, 05:55:33 AM...
(I have more details here in the material "The resulting force of Ampere". By the way, this material proves that the Lorentz force as an actual component simply does not exist, but the Ampere Force works). In principle, this is a unipolar way of generating EMF.

Hi Rakarskiy,
Ampere's Force equation again. You might, and others also, benefit from this article.
http://www.ampere.cnrs.fr/histoire/parcours-historique/lois-courants/force-obsolete/eng
bi

kolbacict

Quote from: bistander on May 23, 2023, 05:12:05 PM
Another thing to realize is that you're dealing with vector quantities so
Hi.
Of course.
I just wanted to say that a conventional three phase current not the best fit  for rotating magnetic field in non moving core.  Let's notice that in circular core magnetic field move as forward and back.
Maybe it good for motor. I believe that it is necessary to have current in two of the three coils at any given time.
And probably  it will be better meandr. ???