Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious HES derivative project proposal

Started by Cadman, February 11, 2023, 04:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Quote from: SolarLab on May 22, 2023, 05:29:38 PM

Hi Rakarskiy,

Thanks - Have been following your Blog and videos (including your commentaries) for a while now and find them all
extremely "technically" useful and very interesting. You demonstrate some great insight into CE, and such, as well, IMHO.

SL

Hello!

At one time, I was strongly recommended not to popularize this technology (magnetic flux switching).
Today it is the most closed technology for the production of electricity and super-efficient motors.

This is my new blog post: https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2023/05/blog-post.html

Sincerely!

PS
To understand how Holcomb or Figuere systems work, you need to understand how a synchronous generator works with wire laid in a groove or wound on coils.
It works exactly like a transformer, to make a generator you need to force the main field in the core to form - phase current.

kolbacict

I have understood my mistake.
Real magnetic field is moving  as my second picture.
I removed one extra winding that was turned on towards and interfered.
And EMF was raise in two time. :)
But I did not find a virtual rotating field, divorced from reality. :(

rakarskiy

Quote from: kolbacict on May 23, 2023, 02:55:05 AM
But I did not find a virtual rotating field, divorced from reality. :(

You've made good progress! Now learn everything there is about magnetically conductive circuits. You do not put a wire 0.1 mm in diameter for a current of 10A. Electrical and magnetic resistance, it is very similar in principle of operation.
You have an excitation field, but you don't have a field from the phase. These two fields in one magnetic circuit must match.
PS. your piece of iron is not the best option for a generator magnetic circuit, but as a rake, if it comes, even very much.

kolbacict

Quote from: rakarskiy on May 23, 2023, 03:55:58 AM
You've made good progress!
:)
With all that said, pay attention. Take for example my four-coil motor.
If you switch the coils in a circle in turn with a mechanical switch to create a rotating field, for example, yours.
It is necessary that the current was simultaneously available in two adjacent coils.
This is necessary so that the magnetic field moves only forward, but does not return back.

SolarLab

Quote from: rakarskiy on May 23, 2023, 02:31:43 AM
Hello!

At one time, I was strongly recommended not to popularize this technology (magnetic flux switching).
Today it is the most closed technology for the production of electricity and super-efficient motors.

This is my new blog post: https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2023/05/blog-post.html

Sincerely!

PS
To understand how Holcomb or Figuere systems work, you need to understand how a synchronous generator works with wire laid in a groove or wound on coils.
It works exactly like a transformer, to make a generator you need to force the main field in the core to form - phase current.

Hi Rakarskiy,

I know what you mean about not popularizing magnetic flux switching, I'll say no more.

Question - I don't understand when you say "force the main field in the core to form - phase current."

Could you explain, or elaborate a bit more, on what you mean by "phase current?"

TIA - Also, see this post for some reference information on Magnetic Circuit:
https://overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg578168/#msg578168

SL