Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Comments needed for vision

Started by richardgr, February 28, 2023, 03:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardgr

Okay, I have a lot of vivid dreams and have got many working ideas of my work and hobbies when sleeping or falling a sleep / waking up.

This one is more difficult, i saw it in the dream just before waking up and would love your comments.
I'm a big fan of Nikola Tesla and sure that he had a way to make distruptive state in a primary coil so that a secondary coil could be used to extract electric current.

Here is what was given to me in the dream. All I know is
- This does not represent the physical form of the machine (maybe it's really a round)
- There is 3 switches / spark gaps? and ALWAYS 2 of them are open while one of them is closed
- This makes the electron move indefently, but never in a closed circuit, that's why there is 2 open switches
- The speed of the switches equals the time that the electron takes to move in each single coil
- how the 2 ends connect together or not, i don't know. What is the shape or size of coil, i don't know.
- I think switches are really supposed to be as stator, so they are open / closed by rotating movement.

Anybody have any ideas what this could be or what's missing? thank you