Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Igors switcher (EMF recycler2)

Started by drspark, January 27, 2007, 09:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi Guido,
exactly, the input power must be measured by battery voltage x input current x power factor, as the input current is pulsed.
The input current can be of course smaller than the load current, cause it acts as a capacitive current transformer.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

drspark

Hi Guidoc, Stefan,

CircuitMaker calculates the PIV data every timestep which in most cases is 1-250uS.

The waveforms of r1[p] and r2[p] are spice calculated power.

Stefan is correct, this is a current transformer made from caps and it divides the voltage by 2 if DC averaged,
BUT
In the sim a most interesting thing happens when you add a transformer to the middle of this. (thanks Gyula and Igor)

When a simulated capacitor (current) transformer, is merged with a simulated inductive (voltage) transformer, simulated power output rises such that a simulated zener was needed to clamp the simulated output down. :)

Im working to get the frequency up (in a real circuit) so I can place a transformer in the circuit and go back to dc like Igors claim.
Then ill be able to measure the voltage of the cap on the other side of the transformer and bridge with a my multimeter.

If thats real, this is OU and Power is selectable. (true Tesla switch?)

Now im not saying the capformer is not interesting alone...
I also agree with Guidoc analysis of real circuits need be done.

I am not an expert with the simulator ;)  or electronics, just a retired software engineer... being retired from industry I dont have access to the equipment needed to do real world analysis anymore and the people who would already have made the fet version.

I cant and wont argue with only a multimeter(s) in hand, unless its dc.

I only have 11days left before the trial version expires.

Spark

guidoc66

Drspark, Stephan
thanks.

I'll try to make some more tests and maybe take some scope pics.

Stephan,
I would like to test the so called spark-Newman device" you mentioned already. Where can I find some drawing? I remember a plan with a relay connected to a transformer and then to an 8W neon lamp but I was wondering if there is something different or updated.

Thanks.

drspark

Berkleys SPICE Simulates overunity solid state!

If this is real, cop is thousands :)

sims with relays and and now mosfets!

The zeners are 11v each and limit output...

spark

drspark

Hi People,

A much simpler circuit! this, I plan on building next month.

Enjoy...

Spark