Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Powered Back EMF Generator

Started by joellagace, March 17, 2023, 09:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsquared18

Hi Joel,

Have you built anything yet to test out the 'paper-separated coils' theory? That would be interesting to see.

I like the way you 'think out of the box'!

How would the growth in power be controlled so it was contained and doesn't melt the circuit?

D2

joellagace

The growth in power can be controlled by the feedback loop and the use of proper components such as resistors and capacitors to regulate the flow of current. The circuit can also be designed with sufficient cooling mechanisms such as heatsinks and fans to dissipate excess heat. Additionally, proper sizing and selection of components and conductors can also prevent the circuit from "melting"

Also If the load is modest and within the capacity of the circuit, the circuit should not melt from overloading. However, if the load is too high, it can cause excessive heat buildup and damage to the components. So, it's important to use the system within its limits and not overload it.

endlessoceans

Quote from: joellagace on March 19, 2023, 10:46:28 PM
The growth in power can be controlled by the feedback loop and the use of proper components such as resistors and capacitors to regulate the flow of current. The circuit can also be designed with sufficient cooling mechanisms such as heatsinks and fans to dissipate excess heat. Additionally, proper sizing and selection of components and conductors can also prevent the circuit from "melting"

Also If the load is modest and within the capacity of the circuit, the circuit should not melt from overloading. However, if the load is too high, it can cause excessive heat buildup and damage to the components. So, it's important to use the system within its limits and not overload it.

Hey Joel!!

How are you

So with the two coils separated with electrolyte are you proposing that they act as both a magnifying galvanic cell and be different materials?

joellagace

Quote from: endlessoceans on March 19, 2023, 11:15:24 PM
Hey Joel!!

How are you

So with the two coils separated with electrolyte are you proposing that they act as both a magnifying galvanic cell and be different materials?

Yes, that is correct. The two coils separated by an electrolyte would act as a magnifying galvanic cell. The coils would be made of different materials to create a potential difference, which would drive the flow of electrons through the electrolyte. The flow of electrons through the electrolyte would create an electric current that could be used to power a load. The magnifying effect comes from the fact that the back EMF generated by the load (trigger coils) would be amplified by the feedback loop created by the third coil.

seanhodg

Just stumbled upon this thread, and I'm amazed by your progress in the field of self-powered back EMF generators. It's great that you're willing to share your progress and inventions with the community. Your invention seems like a simple and low-cost solution that has the potential to power devices and charge batteries with a sharp spike of energy. The addition of a metal core to each coil that enables multiple devices to be wirelessly powered or charged simultaneously is impressive. I'm curious if you've considered the potential health risks associated with EMF radiation and if you've experimented with any emf protective fabrics? Also, I realize this is an old thread, but I'm new to this forum and excited to learn more about this topic. Thanks for letting me in, guys.