Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secrets Of Back EMF

Started by joellagace, March 19, 2023, 05:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan

Quote from: bistander on March 19, 2023, 08:56:40 PM
Sorry, but I can't understand or follow that video. You start right off drawing something. Is it supposed to depict what's shown in my attachment? Second attachment is the page from where it was found, which is a university lesson. I think science/engineering has a thorough understanding of this without secrets.
bi
How to get the reversed potential to decay linearly during a timeconstant higher than the initial timeconstant, getting a higher volt-sec out than in?  ::)

joellagace

The back emf is just a small part of a larger system that incorporates multiple energy conversions and manipulations. We're not just relying on the back emf to generate more electricity than we put in. Instead, we're taking advantage of various energy systems that are normally lost as heat or other forms of energy, and converting them into usable electrical energy.

In this system, the back emf serves as a trigger to keep the feedback loop going between the two coils, but it's the combination of various systems and methods working together that allows us to extract more energy than we put in. This is not a violation of the laws of physics, but rather a process of converting and manipulating existing energy in a more efficient manner.

fxeconomist

I'm not attracted to transformers.

Yes, transformer design is elegant. Doesn't make too much noise, doesn't need to change mechanical parts and so on.

But I think manipulating the back EMF in transformers is a challenge. I have taken a look at more efficient designs like opposing bucking coils and Thane Heins' bi-toroid transformer,

and those who built such devices didn't get to overunity, just made them very efficient. (Perhaps Bearden's MEG might be...)

The magic bad thing that happens is that the back EMF arising in the secondary as it is on load - perhaps better call it counter EMF to disambiguate from inductor back EMF - this counter EMF
is influencing the primary and increasing the power draw, without any wire connection.

This made me abandon transformer-like ideas, because you can't control something that happens wirelessly, and instead I open my eyes on the homopolar generator, which deals with the

back EMF in a crude manner - being statorless, the back EMF of the generator cannot oppose the rotation!

What else have I learned from overunity solutions I've been researching ? Inductor kickback. And what does the homopolar generator lacks ? Voltage. Exactly what the inductor kickback provides...

sm0ky2

Quote from: joellagace on March 22, 2023, 01:05:28 PM
It is not accurate imo to say that the study of electric fields and their interaction with charged particles has nothing to do with thermodynamics. In fact, thermodynamics is a branch of physics that deals with the relationships and conversions between heat and other forms of energy, including electrical energy. The movement of charged particles in response to electric fields can generate heat, and the conversion of electrical energy to heat is an important topic in thermodynamics.

And I also think that it is not accurate to describe thermodynamics as a "piece of crap 100 year old steam engine leaking oil all over the place." While thermodynamics has been around for over a century, it is still a relevant and important field of study in modern science and engineering. It has applications in a wide range of fields, from materials science to environmental science.

and, the idea that "heat" is the lowest form of energy and that only amateurs produce circuits that generate heat is also incorrect. Heat is a form of energy that is produced whenever energy is transferred from one system to another. It is a fundamental part of many natural processes and has important practical applications, such as in power generation and HVAC systems. Additionally, generating heat is often an unavoidable consequence of energy conversion processes, and minimizing heat generation is a challenge that requires advanced knowledge and understanding.

i believe the criteria was "in a vacuum"
meaning there is nothing with the particle, for which heat to be converted from motion (i.e. friction, etc.)
that makes the experiment a purely electromagnetic interaction and will hold irrespective of temperature, within the limitations of the system.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

joellagace

While I agree that in a vacuum and with no particles present, the interaction between electric fields and charged particles would not involve any thermodynamic processes, in my specific application, the presence of certain factors such as resistance and feedback loops between coils can impact the behavior of the system. Therefore, while the general statement may be correct, it is not entirely applicable to my specific application.