Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Stubblefields Wireless Really Worked.

Started by joellagace, April 09, 2023, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

What will happen if we have taken galvanic element having voltage 0.1v(may be potato  :D ) and loaded by tunnel diode? In that place  its current-voltage characteristic, which has a negative differential resistance .

joellagace

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my previous message. While I appreciate your expertise in the field, I must admit that I am confused by some of the points you have made.

In particular, I have been trying to understand your assertion that a loop configuration using earth batteries with no resistor in line does not create a short circuit. As I understand it, connecting the positive and negative terminals of a battery together without any resistance does create a short circuit, which can cause the battery to discharge quickly and even become damaged.

I have tried to explain this concept in more detail in my previous messages, but it seems that you are still convinced otherwise. If you could please provide more information or evidence to support your claim, I would be happy to consider it.

Furthermore, I must express my disappointment at the tone of your message. I am here to learn and expand my knowledge, and I believe that we can have a productive and respectful discussion despite any differences in understanding. It is not constructive to dismiss someone as a lost cause or an amateur.

stivep

Quote from: kolbacict on April 12, 2023, 02:33:24 PM
What will happen if we have taken galvanic element having voltage 0.1v(may be potato  :D ) and loaded by tunnel diode? In that place  its current-voltage characteristic, which has a negative differential resistance .
Here is.1W at 10 OHm curve.
Vertical 8mA  per  horizontal 50mV
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_diode#/media/File:I-V_curve_of_10mA_germanium_tunnel_diode..jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_diode#Reverse_bias_operation
Wesley

stivep

Quote from: joellagace on April 12, 2023, 02:48:26 PM
connecting the positive and negative terminals of a battery together without any resistance does create a short circuit,
The answer:
QuoteSome of the energy given by the potato cell is used up in the cell itself through having to push the electrons through the system; this is called internal resistance.
add on the top of it  resistance of two windings the modulation transformer and  the L1/L2 transformer.
To have effective  signal out  you need to deliver  from the microphone into modulating  transformer  primary winding 
48V for standard condenser microphone and 
~12V for standard dynamic microphone.( varies)
while your  power  from potato cell is  around :
The potato doesn't actually produce any electricity. Rather, it's the metals inserted into the potato slowly dissolving and releasing electrons.
A single potato battery only produces about half a volt.at 0.01A in average.
this value becomes insignificant at presence of AC there  and it dissipates along windings.
how-much-electricity-can-a-potato-generate.
The circuit in that video will see the DC offset level at the  noise level.
our potato will become part of the AC circuit between two transformers and its  desired DC function  is no longer  important.
That is why   I have ask you in previous comment to measure resistance of potato.
For example:
QuoteA transformer that steps the impedance up by a factor of somewhere between 10 and 100 and the voltage by a
factor of somewhere between say 3 and 10 (Impedance transformation is always the square of the voltage transformation
in a transformer) is almost mandatory with these and often built in.
In the simple language  because you didn't specify power delivered by modulating  signal I said that  circuit will work.
Think about 1000 dollar transfer  in AC while DC offset is  2 cents.
https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/371081/what-types-of-signals-can-a-dynamic-microphone-generate

How many potatoes does it take to light an LED?
QuoteIf you have an LED, 2 potatoes should be enough to light it. You can also use a voltmeter/multimeter
to measure the voltage passing through.
Wesley

joellagace

Thank you for sharing the additional information. I appreciate your efforts to clarify the issue of short circuits and their relation to earth batteries. However, I feel that the discussion shifted away from the original topic and onto unrelated matters, such as microphones, general voltage rules, ohm's law basics etc...

I would like to respectfully suggest that we return to the original focus on the loop configuration using earth batteries, as this is the topic that I am most interested in. While I understand that there may be other related concepts and ideas worth exploring, I believe that we can have a more productive conversation if we stay on topic.

I am happy to engage in further discussion and share my own insights and knowledge, but I would appreciate it if we could stay focused on the specific issue at hand. Thank you again for your time and input.