Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy device by phase change of water to ice

Started by Willy, April 13, 2023, 05:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willy

Agree

It needs organized and drawings.  I'll get to it when I can.

thanks

Willy

The process begins with the drawing below.

The freeze thaw pump is a heat exchanger for the adsorption of heat from water /
freezing of  water. It should have been labeled as a freeze pump in the drawing.

Its energy source could be a heat radiator and pump located above the water's surface,
in cold arctic air. A cooling fluid is circulated between the radiator and the adsorber.

Cyclically the Ice is discarded and new water taken in and frozen.

The water expands upon freezing, presses a hydraulic fluid through a piston cylinder
and moves a piston.  It is a water phase change driven, hydraulic press.

Note that, Only for simplifying of the math, did I assign a 1 square centimeter surface area to
the piston.  As a result, this give a very long piston stroke (caused by the hydraulic pressure
/ fluid) 80,000 centimeters length.  It will be more practical to have a larger piston diameter
and a shorter piston stroke.  This would however, necessitate the changing of all of the various
mathematical ratios given in the exemplary model of its operation.

The hydraulic press / piston's motion is used to draw / pull a vacuum in another piston and
cylinder. I have referred to that   other  piston and cylinder as a syringe (like unto a syringe used for hypodermic injections but obviously much larger).  That syringe pulls nothing into itself
as it expands. An empty space / vacuum in relationship to the surrounding water pressure
is created instead.  The syringe is
                                              LATCHED
                                                    in that position until it has arrived at the surface
of the water.  I hope this helps for now.

EDIT
               And math checked

1280   kilograms of buoyancy  x 1101 meters of depth = 1,409,840 joules.
                                                                                   not 14,092,800 joules.

Willy

joules by ice rise from 1101 meters of depth  is 0.8 kg x 1101 meters = 88.08 joules
80,000 cubic centimeters under vacuum against 14.7 psia at sea level = 8,108 joules
                                                       joules from water to ice expansion =  1,409,840 joules
                                                                                                       Total = 1,418,036 joules
          1,418,036 joules total out  to  4,184,000 joules in
                             2.9674 to 1  less than 33% efficient

Probably more like 25% efficient after cooling fluid pumping cost.
                                                                                :-[

but useful

Positives / informative

The difference in energy content of a vacuum "filled" float as the result of
temperature changes

from

the energy content of a gas filled float as the result of temperature changes.

Buoyancy neutral vertical drive chain (up and then down after rounding a gear, then up again
after rounding a second gear.