Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

POWER PLANT WITHOUT MECHANICAL BEARINGS UCRÓS ELECTRIC CYCLE OF 5 KW

Started by kampen, May 10, 2023, 01:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kampen

Hello, I am the innovative Colombian Carlos Ucros and I have the opportunity to have several electric cycle ENERGY systems, the new way to transform energy with my systems that works without using wind, water or fossil fuel. [/font][/size]
In your farm or business, home or boat, save 50% with your army in your country, [/font][/size]
helped remotely by me from my WhatsApp + 57 3012358709 [/font][/size]
email ucros@live.com [/font][/size]
www.ucrosenergysystem.com[/font][/size]

POWER PLANT WITHOUT MECHANICAL BEARINGS UCRÓS ELECTRIC CYCLE OF 5 KWCarlos Ucrós PiedrahitaI am the Innovator of THE NEW WAY TO TRANSFORM ENERGY WITH MY UCTÓS ELECTRIC CYCLE SYSTEMof the Republic of Colombia South America Carlos UcrósWhatsApp +57 3012358709https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUiKMm9IHCEwww.ucrosenergysystem.comCarlos Ucrós PiedrahitaI invented it, I am its innovator, and other models such as the modification of oil rockers, I modify them and extract energy.The small one that I offer you has these measurements and can be to use inside the home are like this:Dimension 50 centimeters long by 30 centimeters wide by 35 centimeters in height and 80 kilos in weight, it uses 4 small wheels.I am selling you an autonomous UCROS electric cycle system of 5 Kw 220/230 VAC 50 Hzfor your home or farm and it supplies you with renewable energy without using the electricity grid.

ramset

Got my curiosity
Kampen is a longtime member/researcher ...who is most definitely
admired for his efforts in open source Free Energy research!

Would like to know much more about this claim .
Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

kampen

@ All,
I am in direct contact with Carlos Ucros, awaiting for technical details about his latest development.

The small one that I offer you has these measurements and can be used inside the home are like this:
Dimension 50 centimeters long by 30 centimeters wide by 35 centimeters in height and 80 kilos in weight,
it uses 4 small wheels.
I am selling you an autonomous UCROS electric cycle system of 5 Kw 220/230 VAC 50 Hz
for your home or farm and it supplies you with renewable energy without using the electricity

Keep you informed.
Greetings, Alex

kampen

Message(s) from: Carlos UKROS Colombia
POWER PLANT WITHOUT MECHANICAL BEARINGS UCRÓS ELECTRIC CYCLE OF 5 KW
WhatsApp +573012358709   Price € 5.000 - YouTube
GENERATOR CYCLE UCRÓS 5 kw WITHOUT MECHANICAL MOVEMENTS NEW WAY TO TRANSFORM WhatsApp +57 3012358709
Hello, I am the innovative Colombian Carlos Ucros and I have the opportunity to have several electric cycle ENERGY systems, the new way to transform energy with my systems that works without using wind, water or fossil fuel.[/font][/color][/color]
In your farm or business, home or boat, save 50% with your army in your country, helped remotely by me from my WhatsApp + 57 3012358709

CARLOS UCRÒS PIEDRAHITA
Well Mr: Alex when I'm putting together another order here in Colombia and I'll let you know so you can travel and see it ok.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Van: CARLOS UCRÒS PIEDRAHITA
Date: vr 12 mei 2023 om 16:32
Subject: Re: Inquiry for GENERATOR CYCLE UCRÓS 5 kw WITHOUT MECHANICAL MOVEMENTS NEW
To: Alex Jansen <[/font][/color]sk140846@gmail.com[/font][/color] (sk140846@gmail.com)>[/font][/color]

Mr: Alex una última usted propuesta por € 1.500 yo le envío el diagrama y lista de componentes de compra y yo lo asisto a distancia por el WhatsApp y usted mismo lo arma y se ahorra un dinero confirmer.
Mr: Alex, one last proposal for € 1,500,-
I will send you the diagram and list of purchase components and I will assist you remotely via WhatsApp and you assemble it yourself and save money confirm.