Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

POWER PLANT WITHOUT MECHANICAL BEARINGS UCRÓS ELECTRIC CYCLE OF 5 KW

Started by kampen, May 10, 2023, 01:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Alex
I know you are much more than capable to do this type of claim!
However open source community have global contacts and might be able to muster
an onsite or demonstration visit?
Perhaps at university or ?

Regardless ,
Thanks for sharing
Respectfully
Chetkremens@gmail.com
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

gsmsslsb

I must say that I bought a machine from Carlos Ucros.Paid via Western Union. ( got some funny looks at the counter for sending multiple consecutive multi thousand money orders to Colombia)The unit arrived.
It was sumply an electric motor coupled to a generator with a standard claw coupling. Driven from batteries via an inverter and Variable frequency drive.The batteries ran down the output was less than the input.Nothing to see here.I should have known betterHope springs etenal in the heart of manJust thought you should know

bistander

Quote from: gsmsslsb on May 16, 2023, 11:02:02 PM
I must say that I bought a machine from Carlos Ucros.Paid via Western Union. ( got some funny looks at the counter for sending multiple consecutive multi thousand money orders to Colombia)The unit arrived.
It was sumply an electric motor coupled to a generator with a standard claw coupling. Driven from batteries via an inverter and Variable frequency drive.The batteries ran down the output was less than the input.Nothing to see here.I should have known betterHope springs etenal in the heart of manJust thought you should know

Hi gsmsslsb,
Thanks for the report. Can you post any photos of the equipment which you received? Did the seller offer any resolution? Did you notify any authority or agency dealing with international commerce?
Information greatly appreciated.
bi

kampen

Dear gsmsslsb,

Thank you for this information, I appreciate this very much.
Saves me a lot of money and frustration.
Unfortunately by transferring money by Western Union, there are no refunds or any purchase protections at all.

The best option for these transactions is to put the money in ESCROW and process payment by Credit Card.

kampen

Just to avoid any misunderstanding:

Please NOTE:
he is SELLING OFFERING NOW a Solid State Version with NO MOVING PARTS

Message(s) from: Carlos UKROS ColombiaPOWER PLANT WITHOUT MECHANICAL BEARINGS UCRÓS ELECTRIC CYCLE OF 5 KW