Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT REALLY FRICKIN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Infomaniac, January 29, 2007, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeggerMan

Hi,
1. Use photobucket.com, for example, to host your photos then post an image link onto this forum.
This way you can build up your own album of photos like I have.
2. Post a simple explanation with your photos.
3. Write a detailed explanation in "Word" and use the drawing toolbar to create the simple drawings. Convert to pdf using primo-pdf or cute-pdf.
4. Post the Document on this forum.
5. Create your own forum on Google groups, post a web page outlining construction details.
6. Post a clear video on YouTube.
7. Neptune's comment about James Randi Education Foundation is wrong unless you have paranormal powers ;)

Example photo:

Regards
Rob

pese

@ Paul-R
-----------------
If you want to register the time and date, just make a copy of your design and go to the post office and mail it to yourself by registered mail (you have to sign for it). The post stamp date is all you will need. Just keep the envelope in a safe place but don't ever open it.----------
this is not so good -------- because you can after cahnage the message.
even if it sealed !!

Make an print out give to copy and registring this (as same as the original )
from an attorney  better notary to confirm this script and date. Hold this
confirmation in hand if you trust not to store this to strainger peoples

It shown so : IF you selled this for "Million" , it comes FROM the marked
and you cant nothing puplice past. Iven not more work .
You take Money and the Word ist "sclave" longer to work to buy enery
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

CLaNZeR

Well done Infomaniac, I hope you have got what you claim, as what a brilliant result!

I have thought about this before and must admit it all depends if you want money or you want to share as opensource. If making money is your motive then go for it, but be carefull not to get it supressed such as others over history. Some good advise has been given here from the other members regards copyright etc etc

If you just wanted to get it public, but without you being tracked down and hushed before handing out the info. (Paranoid mode is good by the way, it is all right people saying it is old folk law and men in black do exist, but if they do then it your life that is gonna be effected, so play safe just in case)

To hand out the info you do not need to make it public, contact on PM regular members on these forums with the plan and agreement to make a working unit, then agree on the same day for all say 10 or 20 of you to release the info along with pictures and videos of working devices to the public, all declaring that they discovered the effect. Then after it is out, your claim to fame will emerge if that is indeed you what you desire, or your anonymous status again would stay if you wished.

Look forward to the details and hope this is just not another scam as so many before.

Regards

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

neptune

Hi again, RE James Randi. I read his page every week, and he has had a snipe at Free energy purveyors, so if your device contravenes current laws of Physics, you could qualify for a prize. With all that money at stake, why not ask?