Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT REALLY FRICKIN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Infomaniac, January 29, 2007, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

HOOK !!!
LINE !!!
&
SINKER !!!!

when will you guys ever learn ?

Miss you all heaps btw ... been off making a living once again .. nevermind one day our dreams will come true.

Chins up Lads (and lassies)

Deanareno ;)

barbosi

Just for relaxation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYwlRH7R6DE
I read the german version is better.
To bad I'm german language impared...
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be peace.

Drexus

I think this was a good exercise. All this has told me that if I'm lucking enough to find the thing we all are searching for. I would tell nobody. I would simply hand it out with no information and no explanation. Once everyone had it, I would drop the news in a single line, like... it works, you try it. That's all.

idnick

Why Thank you Drexus. We need more of this That's exactly what's been going on at all the forums for years. ;D
Hype something up, Get everyone excited, Lie like a cheap watch, Then bail out because of  the MIB. Sounds like BS to me ( I knew this was a scam when I first read it)

Dave

Infomaniac

OK Guys, By now I'm sure everyone has had a good namebashing session about this post. I really thought I could come out here and put this Idea in front of you and you would understand all hard work that went into it. :-\ Instead, because I didn't rush right out and dump my guts within a couple of days, Now I'm a Liar and Scammer?!?!?! >:( Thanks Alot!! It took me years of sweat, aggrevation, headaches and countless dollars building numerous attempts at the prototype. I've got sketches, drawings and data from the last decade scattered across my home and office. I'm attempting,(with my limited time and resources), to assemble and compile complete info to disburse with the pics and video. I suppose my real crime here was saying anything at all until all this was acomplished. I guess I got overly excited about actually having a real working model!!!, Do any of you?? Please forgive me if I have jumped the gun. But I do ask you to ask yourself, How would you have reacted the first time you witnessed real OU?? ??? I want everyone in the world to see it, but I will not just throw it to the wind without making damn sure that it will not be shelved or stymied. I have been monitoring and truly appreciate the honest comments of many of you, Regardless of wether or not you chose to beleive me, you will see this technology plastered all over world very soon, and that's a promise  ;D