Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My new Trouble with my Youtube channel overunitydotcom

Started by hartiberlin, June 30, 2023, 11:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Youtube is really behaving annoying, now I have deleted all inconsistent shorts Remix Videos and now I still have to wait until September 13th before I can register again for the Youtube Partner Program...
I already have tried to chat with them 3 times, but no mercy...
and then it could wait another 1 month before  they will decide, if I can come back into the monetization program...they're really going nuts...
Then the summer is over and I have earned nothing anymore....
After all, I've been involved since 2007 with Youtube....
First they encourage you to do a lot of remixes and shorts and then they cancel you  the monetization....just because I had 2 gaps in my teeth and was a bit camera shy... ;( :'( :'( :'(
German translation:
Youtube nervt Echt ab, jetzt  habe ich alle unstimmigen Shorts gelöscht und nun soll ich noch bis zum 13. September warten, bis ich mich wieder zum Youtube PartnerProgramm anmelden kann...
und dann kann es nochmal 1 Monat dauern, ob ich wieder zugelassen werde, ins Monetarisierungsprogramm reinzukommen...Die spinnen voll ab...
Dann ist der Sommer vorbei und ich habe nichts mehr verdient....
Ich bin immerhin schon seit 2007 mit dabei...
Erst stiften die einen an, viele Remixes und Shorts zu machen und dann kündigen Sie einem damit die Monetarisierung....nur weil ich 2 Zahhnlücken hatte und damit ein bischen Kamerascheu war... ;( :'( :'( :'(
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ramset

Perhaps there can be strength in numbers?
If very polite request can be made or submitted to
an administrator contact there ?

Your 30 year efforts to green up the planet should account for  ?

Very horrible to read this delayed response on your account !
Perhaps a mailing to open source community membership ( even LENR community?)
??

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

citfta

Another forum I belong to has a tech section.  The admin of that tech section has also had his  YouTube videos demonitized.  To avoid political discussion I won't comment why I think this is happening.

Carroll

hartiberlin

Does anybody of you know a person , that works at Youtube that might help with thedemonetisation issue ?
They said in the online chat I had made too many Shorts videos with no real added content...

Now I deleted all these interesting Shorts videos , where I also posted the Original Video's creator link, but now I should Wait for 90 days, before I can reapply for monetisation....

It was my only income and it was lower than 100 US$ per month.... ;( :'( :'( :'(

Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ramset

Stefan
How can we establish a revenue stream independent of these groups who play games with your life ?
Honestly the income you mentioned needs improvement regardless...

How to do ?

Also how to be independent of "helpful " persons and keep "your" mission statement
Top priority !
Most sincere members are here for open source FE
And will surely try to help !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma