Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Proven, smartphone-sized overunity (open sourced:) Steven E. Jones 8x overunity

Started by patch6, August 16, 2023, 02:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Bill AKA pirate ( he had some numbers after his pirate
Will look up for links ( he was one of first "member moderators"here
I believe In original Kapanadze topic too ?
Worked with Jenna here on other things (earth batteries "stublefield etc etc

Anyhow
Bill's use of dead AAA while lighting 400 LED's
On his Christmas tree,
Was I believe attributed to battery weirdness from jule thief pulsing
Also I think DogOne recently mentioned his experiences with pulsing batteries
ALA Bedini ?( swapping or cycling out batteries in his solar arrays
And yes there were energies available
However it was reflected in damage to battery bank .( something chemically happening inside)

Will have to search for actual quote for certainty
DogOnes comment was fairly recent.

Regardless
It would be good if additional life could be had from batteries
Or if as adrouk suggests it is some other ....?

Myself
Heavily leaning towards battery chemistry adding ....

Will try to reach Dr.Jones for his opinions on this
Seems we spoke few years back about his 8x claim
And he did not redact or totally write off as failed.

Felt something odd was in play ?

Respectfully
Chet K
Ps
Also as Cloxxi mentioned
Capacitor experiments?
Honestly I believe this was also tried years back ( to rule out battery chemistry contributions
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lancaIV

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.homemade-circuits.com/8x-overunity-circuit-using-joule-thief/amp/

Although we are discussing just a fraction of milliwatts here, it's a good start and enough to prove the a substantial 8x overunity.
Rationality and economics should ever be part from R&D !
Arie de Geus other for ( battery,photon- voltaic device )DC/AC inversion important publication :

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=10&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20071005&CC=NL&NR=1031494C1&KC=C1#
To read : original document ,in finest ' netherlandic longue  '  ;) ,Plattdu(e)tch ! Or PDF-translator !
wmbr

OCWL

adrouk

It might be the real reason behind the law prepared in EU to ban lead acid batteries, as no other type of batteries in mass production can display this effect for real gain power. I can see almost everywhere the latest tech is pushed only for micro watt production while trying to cut/disrupt anything that might lead individuals to get something usable in their daily life to get rid of the enslaving power grids.

So, special way to connect batteries to load and electronic circuit + battery might create the same effect ? Just imagine the benefit for transport if this can be found

adrouk

Quote from: lancaIV on August 20, 2023, 06:32:20 AM

Although we are discussing just a fraction of milliwatts here, it's a good start and enough to prove the a substantial 8x overunity.

If you can tell me how is possible to run an led of 3 volts 20 mA for 275 days continuous from just 3 AA rechargeable batteries (actually 6) wouldn't be a huge challenge to scale up to desired load, is it ? Just think that you might not need a power bank for your solar system to be designed with tens of expensive batteries to back up your power needs for 2-3 days.

lancaIV

Quote from: adrouk on August 20, 2023, 06:35:25 AM
It might be the real reason behind the law prepared in EU to ban lead acid batteries, as no other type of batteries in mass production can display this effect for real gain power. I can see almost everywhere the latest tech is pushed only for micro watt production while trying to cut/disrupt anything that might lead individuals to get something usable in their daily life to get rid of the enslaving power grids.

So, special way to connect batteries to load and electronic circuit + battery might create the same effect ? Just imagine the benefit for transport if this can be found
Similar this conceptual idea ?
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=2&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20190328&CC=DE&NR=112017003611A5&KC=A5#
With C.O.P. ≥ 3 and You install Your heat pump with a rotoverter drive + above battery circuit ,Your e-mobile with a rotoverter drive + ....,Your e-plane typo Cri-Cri with a rotoverter drive + .....,Your cruise missile with ....