Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by joellagace, August 21, 2023, 07:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Wing

This is the symmetrical AC waveform of an all north Bedini SSG.

Dave Wing

Here is an example of a asymmetric produced waveform in between two north poles on a rotor. It is more negative than positive in amplitude. This waveform can become more positive and less negative when the rotor rotation is reversed. Everyone has heard John Bedini, Jim Murray, Paul Babcock, Thomas Bearden, erfinder etc. talk about asymmetrical waveforms and what can be done with them.

Specifically how rotation in one direction can cause CEMF to flow with the applied voltage, increasing recovery and performance of a DC pulse motor and rotation the other way causes CEMF to oppose the applied voltage.

Dave Wing

tinman

Quote from: Dave Wing on August 30, 2023, 09:37:41 AM
This screen shot was taken from https://youtu.be/OSJF3GlYGVc?si=50EryhVsEiPSidTb

The image analogy is for a small DC non-pulse motor, where the inductive kickback is discharged into the motor windings.

Peter Lindemann describes BEMF, the video is very good and is the first part of a three part series on Electric Motor Secrets.
Found here https://emediapress.com/shop/electric-motor-secrets/

I recommend purchasing these video's for your library.

The videos, books, and the pulse motors show nothing at all out of the ordinary.
Their books of secrets have no secrets.
They just peddle garbage and lies in order to make a buck.

tinman

Quote from: Dave Wing on August 30, 2023, 09:49:46 AM
This is the symmetrical AC waveform of an all north Bedini SSG.

You get the same waveform passing an all south Bedini flywheel past the coil, only inverted.

There is nothing at all special about any of bedini's motors or contraptions, other than they kill perfectly good batteries.
There is nothing special about an all north out flywheel.
In fact, the best configuration is to have alternating fields around the rotor.

Dave Wing

Quote from: tinman on August 31, 2023, 09:30:34 AM
The videos, books, and the pulse motors show nothing at all out of the ordinary.
Their books of secrets have no secrets.
They just peddle garbage and lies in order to make a buck.

I don't think it is garbage, in my opinion they are trying to get us to think about this... the lesson's I gathered is to use the CEMF to work with you and not against you. CEMF can be recovered along with the inductive coil collapse. That is the lesson they teach.

Dave Wing