Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by Dave Wing, September 01, 2023, 08:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Wing

Quote from: joellagace on September 08, 2023, 09:40:10 AM
Hey Dave the last 14 posts seem to be more of you answering yourself with various bedini screenshots. Not sure what "big point" you're trying to make here. Esp in relation to my original post.

Perhaps as you mentioned, Start your own tread with more appropriate topic? Maybe name it something like "A deep dive into Bedini motor waveforms. Just a suggestion.

My circuit diagram that I share here is nothing complex, in the case that it will bunk or debunk these devices. That's not my job or point to make such a broad determination. How ever I enjoy very much providing alternative circuit hock ups. Maybe not a project for you. From all the good feedback I been getting from this circuit diagram. I can tell it's helping. This was just to share a circuit diagram.

As far as digging deep into the inner workings of Bedini devices i'm sure you are aware of the ample information forum posts etc that delve into the very core of it all. Some you have screenshotted and re-posted. Agreed it's a good read. just perhaps a tad off specific topic of this post.

My circuit tries to focus on trying to recycle more of the power back into the circuit. And not so much a debate post on Bedini waveforms per say. I could start a new subject post for that if I wanted. As that can be important for the bigger picture.  If your serious at building full-scale.

On the other hand if you want to make your small cute ebay toy Bedini motor more efficient without a full rebuild, my schematic offers a partial solution.

Take care.

Hi Joel, yeah sorry for taking over your thread I do apologize. My initial few posts were about CEMF and it turned out to be an information dump.

The point of my posts, which it appears most are missing is the Bedini SG is a pulse motor that generates while it runs, however it does have the typical drag if you add an auxiliary generating coil. The remedy to overcome the typical drag of the generator coils (that everyone is familiar with) is to use one of two near dragless generator options posted above, the first being the three coil system and the second is to just simply turning the magnets  90* and using them on their sides. This  is the secret of the free energy generation that John Bedini never told you about, he just showed you and put it in your face, I am talking about the ferris wheel, and not many understood, including me at the time.

I believe the two outside coils are sending the induced waveforms to the center coil, to put voltage and current in phase. I posted two responses from CHAT GPT above on how a motor performs using the three coil system or using the magnets on their sides. Erfinder says it well in his posts above.

It took me years to wrap my head around this concept, and much time on the bench familiarizing myself with how turning the magnets on their sides was beneficial to a motor and or a generator.

If anyone tries it they will see. Do I have all the answers no I don't. Do I have the start of the path forward to a self powering machine, I believe I do. Again I want to stress John made the rotored SG to be an all in one machine, based off of of his 1984 book. They are the same thing you just need to add the low drag generator section to complete the machine.

I would like to transfer all I posted on your thread over to a dedicated thread, I asked admin if they could do it but I did not receive a response yet.

In closing please note: This is a gift I am sharing, it was shared with me in part and now I am giving it freely to anyone who wants it. All anyone has to do is implement it and see for themselves.

Dave Wing

Dave Wing

Quote from: Kator01 on September 03, 2023, 07:14:48 PM

Partzman,

when I saw your tangential setup I remembered a member "winsonali" back then in 2010 with his proposal here

https://overunity.com/7987/new-invention-of-motion-less-generation-of-electric-power/585/

In his Reply 586 ( first picture ) he explained how to extract energy without cogging
His proposal used speaker-magnet like cores...see further down this page

Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for sharing that thread. Did you ever pursue this?

Dave Wing

This is another short from Energy From The Vacuum 6 where John draws out his asymmetrical waveform for a separate generator and then jumps right into the description of the motor waveform, which is the typical SG waveform we are all familiar with.

https://youtube.com/shorts/wLVLHQhMMgo?si=18K_sYdGCSavs4Hs

Dave Wing

Here is the completed generator waveform...spin the rotor clockwise and get a more positive peak, spin the motor counter clockwise and get a more negative peak. This is the 1984 generator in John's Book dc motor running in the SG circuit or an PWM (disconnect the fly back diode for recovery) and a separate generator section using the magnets on their sides with only half wave rectification and a flywheel.

It can't be any more simple that this!

Dave Wing

As I posted earlier in this thread here is the asymmetrical waveform (magnet on its side) vs two North Pole waveforms on a 16" rotor consisting of 3 magnets (two north pole magnets and one on it's side) 120 degrees apart. I will also add that the scope is hooked up across the coil. The magnet on its side produces the middle waveform.