Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Over Unity With Capacitors

Started by joellagace, September 18, 2023, 10:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joellagace

Today I come bearing updates from my generator, where I've been conducting further tests with my coil and frequency generator setup. Many of you will recall that I have been using various configurations to observe their efficacy, specifically looking into high-voltage modules and the role of back EMF.

After some adjustments, I switched out my original inverter for a high-voltage module and paired it with a 2.2 uF capacitor. The change has been noteworthy, so I felt compelled to keep everyone in the loop.

I started my experiment with a very low voltage in my super capacitors—1.2 volts to be exact. Over the course of this testing session, the voltage rose to 1.4 volts, corroborating the efficiency of the capacitors in this system. My meter readings offer empirical evidence of a consistent charging pattern, clearing the air of any speculations around lead acid battery anomalies.

The game-changer was found when I dialed in a high frequency of 22.7 kHz at a 12% duty cycle to start and gradually decrease as charge builds up all the way down to 1%. At that particular setting, the system resonated optimally and the energy flow started making sense. Those interested in replicating this can find similar high-voltage modules on eBay for just a few bucks; they serve well as both voltage multipliers and isolators.

I plan to release a detailed documentation of this experiment—covering every component from the resistor to the coil dimensions. My aim is to give you all a comprehensive guide for replication.

Remember, we are tapping into energy pathways usually overlooked by conventional methods. The coupling of this high-voltage module with a resonating LC circuit, drawing back EMF into the system, has led to a loop that, theoretically, could surpass the capacitor's rating if left unattended. The system isn't just self-sustaining; it's increasing its own energy storage over time. We are essentially creating a harmonic resonance with the environment, acting as the other side of the dipole.

I look forward to your comments and insights. Let's collectively push the boundaries of what we understand as 'conventional energy systems.' A full release with all relevant details will be coming soon. Until then, happy experimenting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPn11DTvgnQ

ramset

Joel
Just making you aware of another researcher experimenting
With capacitors ,
He too has put tremendous efforts into this type of research
And he shares open source ( as you do)
Member Ifarrand
10 ? Avalanched capacitor test units?( post 106 and 108..)
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4467.msg107024;topicseen#msg107024
Ifarrand

I'm now working on a circuit to discharge 10 capacitors in sequence, whilst charging them in parallel (when not being discharged).
I put together this infographic to describe what I'm trying to achieve:

End quote

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

joellagace

adrouk

@Joel, would you consider a short explanation and method even without parts list just to make sure stays open source and nobody try to patent your discovery ?

It seems that a lot of hunters are everywhere.

joellagace

Quote from: adrouk on September 18, 2023, 02:42:23 PM
@Joel, would you consider a short explanation and method even without parts list just to make sure stays open source and nobody try to patent your discovery ?

It seems that a lot of hunters are everywhere.

Right here!

https://youtu.be/WzuRruKdFI0