Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pure water ICE engine? 4 cycle.

Started by mikestocks2006, February 05, 2007, 10:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestocks2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX4SSzJpllk

I wonder what the power output is, water mass flow, and how well the arcing can be controlled.
Interesting design.
If anyone has any more relevant info on water only similar engines please post.

ResinRat2

Well the video has a copyright of 2005

Where's the motor? Where's the builder? All I see is a cartoon and a concept.

Looks like a bunch of hooey to me.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

MeggerMan

Hi Stefan,
I cannot see how arcing a high voltage potential through a stream of water vapour can create the amount of hydrogen required to keep this all running.
I think you first need to prove that a high voltage spark can create more hydrogen than the power required to power the spark in the first place.
It looks so much like the Stanley Meyer hydro-injector (or what-ever it was called) before he was murdered.

Regards
Rob

Dingus Mungus

Its not just hydrogen driving it. As the compression approaches 1:1 the water injected expands till steam is achieved. It seems to be a combination of things giving this device its energy, but as ResinRat pointed out... It was copyrighted 2005 and I've never read anything about it till this topic appeared. The principles involved make sence, but I still don't think its totally feasible since stroke one compresses air to obtain propper temperature in the cylinder, and then step two is adding water to this already 16:1 compressed chamber. It would take more energy to force the water in then you'd get back out.

Neat idea though,
~Dingus

pese

@mikestoks

water in engine

Years ago ...
i seen some pictures from motors inside if it comes so much water (pure) in zylinder  (add to gaz / Gasoline)
that the compression become (because volume of add water) to /abd over 1:16 .
the work of  this  water contains was so strong that motor will damage in second offcause the strong
explosion forces that was produced.

So it can be right that the power is in water.

WW2 german stukka , add water to become 50& mor motor power (to use only short times.

ELF 1960 add water to etahanol racibg moter , that encreased motor power also 50 % more
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...