Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosphere_TPU_01

Started by Rosphere, March 04, 2007, 12:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

I am almost finished with my first crack at it.

Been at work on the bench, not the PC.

Dual 555 started and completed Friday evening.

Mag wire Jig conceived, built and used Saturday.

TPU construction started and completed Saturday.  Very simple testing design.

All I need to do now is make some random connections and fire it up with some random frequencies; tickle it under the chin with nine volts, (x2 optional.)

However, my body hurts from so much hunching over and building.  I need to rest now.  If I try it now and nothing happens on the first try then I go to bed not so happy.

Now I look forward to the trials tomorrow.   :)

Here are some photos for now.  I will update this topic later, success or failure.

I wrapped my hoops with 30 gauge mag-wire.  Took most of the day to make the jig.  All three wrapped in half an hour total.  Hoop diameter is 5.25 in.

Final wrap with 18 gauge speaker wire.  All 100 feet used.

Rosphere

giantkiller

Very, very impressive. I stand and applaud! You should see some effects.

You pick one frequency, let's 5k. Then you move the another freq through a range slowly. Watch the scope and kicks will appear. Since every TPU is slightly different the span of frequencies and the difference between will be different.
Tesla said 12khz was high. Now you can play!

You have single segment control coils. This will be a great experiment. Take an ohm reading of them. Looks like 60 to 100 for as much magwire turns you have. Put a 1k in line for starters then bring that down to get the best current for the best kicks and magfield. Don't want to blow up the 555 that's all.

--giantkiller. Good work!

Rosphere

Quote from: giantkiller on March 04, 2007, 10:40:52 AM
Very, very impressive. I stand and applaud! You should see some effects.

You pick one frequency, let's 5k. Then you move the another freq through a range slowly. Watch the scope and kicks will appear. Since every TPU is slightly different the span of frequencies and the difference between will be different.
Tesla said 12khz was high. Now you can play!

You have single segment control coils. This will be a great experiment. Take an ohm reading of them. Looks like 60 to 100 for as much magwire turns you have. Put a 1k in line for starters then bring that down to get the best current for the best kicks and magfield. Don't want to blow up the 555 that's all.

--giantkiller. Good work!

Thank you, GK.  :)

I started making some connections and taking some readings this morning.  Nothing significant to report,... yet.  You know I will try your suggestions soon.

Domestic obligations are cutting into my day today starting right now.  :(

joe dirt

Hello Rosphere

Professional looking work!!   I hope and pray this device works for you
     and does it well,   we need it...

Edit: sorry about the frantic sounding post must have been a bad hair
       day. :-X

I wish you success in this endeavor ;)

Dirt

Rosphere

GK, I only made one pass with the mag-wire on each hoop.  I measure 30 ohms each.

I put the 1k resistor in series with the windings as you suggested and I saw a signal.

(Thanks for the tip here.  When I hooked my very first 555 to my very first coil, weeks ago, I saw the one spike on the scope and then flat line.  Disconnect.  Reconnect.  Same result.  Time and again.  So, I used a cap in series between my 555 pin 3 and my coil and saw the reoccurring signal.  Your method of adding the resistor also works.  Which method is best, the capacitor or the resistor?)

I am down to 680 ohm resistors and I still see a signal.  How low can I go?  :D

Regarding the six hoop ends: at first, they were all open.  Then I joined each hoop end to the other end in the same level, making three connected hoops.  Next I want to try diagonal connections.

Can a nonlinear medium ever be constructed from solid objects alone? ???

Back to the lab again, yo.  8)