Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self-fueling/self-running air engine concept ready to be built

Started by Jumpsman23, March 09, 2007, 07:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi Jumpsman,
please don?t post the same message in many categories.
I deleted it in the other boards.

Just make the concept open source and then you will get
many responses, if this will work or not.

Regards, Stefan. ( admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

FredWalter

Quote from: Jumpsman23 on March 09, 2007, 08:34:01 PM
ULAmerica@aol.com

I've sent him an email asking him if he would mind if the construction details/etc were posted to this thread.

Jumpsman23

The $10,000 - $30,000 figure is just a general estimate of what the costs of parts, and labor will be from a local machine shop.  This air engine cannot be built for free, unless you know someone with a machine shop that can offer a free service or very cheap rates.  Kim knows a person in Texas owns a machine shop and Kim said that these are the estimates he came up with if he chooses to use this person to build the engine. 

Again, remember that $10,000 - $30,000 are estimates, that include all the parts.  Generators are going to be needed for this design also and they are not cheap.  Parts are going to have to be machined.  It's not complicated, but its not free either.  Not all parts are readily available off the shelf, like I said, some have to be machined.  For further technical details on the design and construction of this engine, please contact Kim Zorzi directly at his email, or email me and I'll give you his phone #.

Look, I've read all postings here from everyone, since I originally posted here, because I want to include everyone in the open sourcing of this technology concept.  That's why I said anyone that is interested, its best if you speak directly with Kim himself.  His email is posted above.  Also, if you'd like to speak with him directly I can get you in touch with him by phone.

We are going to move forward with the construction of this air engine, regardless of what anyone thinks.  I dont have time to respond to every negative comment.  There are alot of very smart people on this energy forum and others. 

Dont judge anyone or anything unless you've investigated it further for yourself.  Like I said speak with Kim directly and judge for yourself.

- Jesse

Jumpsman23

Hi Stefan,

It's good to hear from you.  I want to apologize about posting the same message in different rooms.  For now on I will post in only one.  Thank you for the clarification.  Yes, I agree with you 100% that this should be open source, and that is exactly what Kim Zorzi and I want it to be.  So, yes this is an open sourced project for everyone, anywhere in the world.

Good Journey,
Jesse Small

FredWalter

Quote from: Jumpsman23 on March 10, 2007, 12:35:57 AM
This air engine cannot be built for free, unless you know someone with a machine shop that can offer a free service or very cheap rates.

There are members of this website that have machine shops. For those people, once they have the plans, their only cash outlay will be for the materials.

Generators are going to be needed for this design also and they are not cheap.

If you know the expected RPMs and power output of the air engine, then it shouldn't be that hard to make an axial flux permanent magnet alternator to match the engine. I base this statement on what I've seen people do in the home-made windmill area:

http://www.fieldlines.com
http://www.otherpower.com
http://www.scoraigwind.com