Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

capacitor + attraction magnet = 12.1 mV (after 17 hours)
capacitor + repulsion magnet = 1.8 mV (after 6.5 hours)
capacitor + no magnet = 2.2 mV (after 6.5 hours)

i don't know what conclude with this result so far :)

KSW

gyulasun

Hi Folks,

I am sorry to say but I simply doubt the 1F supercap has not been charged up before the video demo.  If I am to believe 'vortexentity', then it was his friend who must have prepared it for him.   
The video demo should have started as follows:
-show the measured zero or a max of few mV capacitor voltage at the start of the test
-place the magnets and coil as they wish and continuosly show the meter display how the voltage in the cap start increasing.

This was not videoed convincingly at all.

It is also possible that at the location it was made there is a high electromagnetic field from either a high power electric machine or broadcast station or similar source.

Tom Bearden wrote about an opposite experiment to do for one dollar, I quote:
>>>
A System Continuously Extracting Energy
from the Vacuum Can be Made for a Dollar

Nature readily provides bountiful sources of unending EM energy, free for the taking and using ? anywhere, anytime. They are called "charges" and "dipoles" ? and often, source charges and source dipoles.

As an example, simply place an electret or charged capacitor on a permanent magnet so that the electric field of the electret or capacitor and the magnetic field of the magnet are at right angles to each other. That silly thing will sit there and pour out EM energy in all directions, at the speed of light, so long as you just leave it alone and do not destroy it.

One year after you create it, its outpouring of energy will have reached a radius of one light year ? out beyond the solar system ? in all directions. It will have changed the energy density of that vast volume of surrounding space of one light-year radius. And it is still pouring out energy at the same rate, steadily changing the energy density of still more space.
<<<

I wish I knew how Mr Bearden thinks to sense or even to extract a tiny piece of energy from his suggested setup...   Any ideas?

Regards
Gyula

PS   You can find the quoted text from Bearden at this link:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/bearden.htm

and it is true, his reference #20 is from a book:
"As an example, quoting Jed Z. Buchwald, From Maxwell to Microphysics, University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London, 1985, p. 44: "[Poynting's result] implies that a charged capacitor in a constant magnetic field which is not parallel to the electric field is the seat of energy flows even though all macroscopic phenomena are static."

TheOne

Well i think it's simple enough to replicate, i don't have wire so other can try it instead of saying he cheat with his friend no?

btw here another result (12 hours after the last one)

capacitor + attraction magnet = 14.4 mV (after 29 hours)
capacitor + repulsion magnet = 3.4 mV (after 18.5 hours)
capacitor + no magnet = 3.8 mV (after 18.5 hours)

this experience is not right without the coil...

bitRAKE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290092804164 super caps for sale. I don't feel so bad as I plugged the forum in my ad. (c:

I'm going to give this a try, and if it works I'll post a video on YouTube as well. Hope little neo magnets will work. Seems like I need a few setups:

no magnet
attraction, 0 degrees, no charge
repulsion, 0 degrees, no charge
attraction, 90 degrees, no charge
repulsion, 90 degrees, no charge
attraction, 0 degrees, charged
repulsion, 0 degrees, charged
attraction, 90 degrees, charged
repulsion, 90 degrees, charged

...does that cover it? I'll charge them up to 2 volts and then see if it goes up from there.
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.