Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

I am getting your effect, TheOne. Very variable results, though.
It must matter if the cap is a flat type or spirally wound.

I wonder if we should be making our own caps out of silver foil
and grease proof paper, if only to be sure that we know what
is going on inside.

Could there be a Michael Faraday/homopolar generator effect
happening as the magnet is moved into position?
Paul.

pg46

Great info and points by gyulasun-

Just prooves out what mramos said in regards to things depending on how the caps were previously charged etc. I have noticed myself that one must spend repeated efforts to completely discharge the caps first because otherwise the voltages bounces back quickly. Well, that could be good some may think but then may not be giving you the true results of what is actually happening. This is a very important factor to consider when testing to make sure you have made sure the caps are completely discharged before commencing another round of tests. Thanks to gyulasun for the tech info in that regard.
On my batch of small caps I find that all the caps will pick up a charge  but not as quickly as the ones with the magnets in attraction mode. The ones with the magnets charge quicker and are from 3 to 5 times more in voltage. But this is only over about 24 hr periods so I don't know what would happen over say a week or two.
All caps are not created equal even the same brand and same specs. Today I tested 3 caps 2 inches in diameter by 4 inches tall. 35 volt and 22,000uf. I made sure they were discharged thoroughly. I put the tiny ceramic magnets on one cap and just let the other two go without anything. At first it seemed the ones with the magnets were gaining more and faster then the others but after an hour or two, the one with the magnet and one of the ones without a magnet were the same. They certainly performed much faster and larger increases compared to the smaller 16volt- 22,000uf capacitors I tested previously. So the tiny magnets didn't seem to have much of an effect on these larger sized caps.(or else I need bigger magnets perhaps)
Ok though here is the weird thing - one of those three 35 volt caps mentioned above is kinda gone off on its own thing. First off the voltage was 4 times the other ones and it had no magnets or anything else. Weirder still was the polarity was reversed. So to read the meter I had to connect the leads opposite to normal. The only thing different I realized afterwards was that there were two nickel plated aligator clips attached to the cap terminals that I put on a long time ago for some other project. Could they have acted as a pickup antenna or what I don't know? reverse polarity? I don't know what is up there.
Now I have started all over again - switched all the capacitors around(the 3 bigger ones), put the alligator clips on another of the caps to see what happens. The psycho cap has no clips, no magnets and is just as is now. In just half an hour the other caps are almost registering nothing in voltage but the weird cap is already up to 0.08 volts. AND this time his polarity is correct.
I must of fried this cap in some other experiment at one time or what I don't know or it was damaged from the beggining. Whatever it was it behaves different then the others of the same brand and specs so the point is that not all caps are created equal. This one though happens to be screwed up in a interesting way.
I saw mentioned once where a guy used long wires strung outdoors to capture static electricity and then it was connected to capacitors which when became full were discharged to a storage battery. Maybe our caps are just picking up static electricity? Well what the heck it's not too esoteric but it's free electricity nonetheless.
So, maybe some could give a go at attaching different antenna gizmos to their caps and see how they charge then?

Best Regards,

HopeForHumanity

It would be pretty sweet if we could create our own caps; maybe figure out a way to make them charge very fast. :o
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

pg46

I noticed a fair bit of information on the net about building your own capacitors. It is almost always for the high voltage crowd that want to save money and to build stun gun weapondry and the like. Shouldn't be too complex for us guys to build our own since we just want some useful voltage like say the common 12 volts and some amperage that one could actually do something with. For home use then really big sized ones shouldn't be a problem since we aren't trying to cram it into a computer circuit or something similar. Give us low volts and big amps please  :D There are  formulas around on the net for what is required to achieve this and so the calculations can be used to design appropriate capacitors. A lot of the materials used are common and cheap too.
One thing no one has disputed yet is the fact that capacitors pick up and store charge from the atmosphere somehow. Magnetics seem to be able to play a role in it too.
It's already proven free energy but we need to know why and how it's gathering the energy and to get systems developed where one can get some 'useful' energy out of it.

Best Regards,

vortexentity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=413sLpBzAB8

Just uploaded may not be processed at first try.

The video linked above includes the second test after the initial video to take into account the size of the magnetic field to the supercap used. In this experiment the supercap is a .47f 5.5V with 2 x 1/2" x 1/4" neo magnets in repulsion orientation mounted over its ends. The cap is protected by shrink wrap. The leads in this case are some small magnet wire due to the very small surface of the supercap leads.