Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Generating 100% noiseless DC voltage and current

Started by Low-Q, March 13, 2007, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Don,

I think what you have shown one of the best setups I have seen with toroidal core + some rotating magnets setups, thank you.
No sticky point and input power is needed 'only' to rotate the mass of the magnet (friction and air resistance).

The only thing  I don't get is you mention DC voltage output: why?

there is a continuously changing flux during a 360 degree full revolution and then it all starts over again, smells like a sinusoidal output to me.

Gyula

Liberty

Hi Gylua,

I was thinking that the output might look like a half sine wave that repeats.  I picture it like a cylindrical magnet constantly spinning in the same direction on the inside of the copper coil.  This should produce a DC voltage I think?...(same direction induction) with one revolution.  The induction might be interrupted when the magnet passes the open point in the coil.  Then the pulse should increase again.  So I would guess that the pulse would look like a long pulse in one direction that would repeat.  I'm guessing that it might look like a half of a sine wave pulse in the same direction...pulsed DC, but pretty constant?  That is the picture I had in my mind about how the output might look.  How were you picturing it?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

gyulasun

Hi Don,

I imagine it the same like you with the cylinder shape magnet inside of the toroidal core/coil but I consider a full sine wave is created.

Let's start the rotation with the cylinder magnet North pole facing 12 o'clock and its South pole facing 6 o'clock, ok? Suppose the core is fully filled with the coilwire, the output wires are at say 11:59 and 12:00 positions, ok?
Now let's start rotation and let's rotate only 180 degree first: North pole will be at 6 and South pole will be at 12 o'clock. Half of the coil (from 12 to 6) has been swept by the North, the other half (from 6 to 12) has been swept by the South pole, both coil parts must have received maximum fluxchange at 3 and 9 o'clock positions (because at the start the magnet's flux at 9 and 3 o'clock positions were at the minimum due to the Bloch wall).
Up till now the induced voltage must be of increasing amplitude, starting from zero value, reaches a maximum at 3 and 9 positions and then start decreasing again towards zero as the 180 degree position arrives.
Continuing rotation beyond 180 degree, this is what I think at the moment as the induced voltage will increase again but in the opposite direction because now the South pole moves where the North has been before and I think when a change in the poles happens it changes induced voltage polarity. Maybe I am mistaken, I am not a 100% sure here  ::)

I understand your half sine waves but would accept them in case the magnet would move like a 180 degree pendulum only back and force inside the core, ok?
Tests would be needed for making sure...

Thanks
Gyula

Low-Q

Quote from: Liberty on March 14, 2007, 12:39:10 PM
Thinking out loud here...  It looks like to me that the center magnet would cause a secondary magnet to form in a magnetite toroid core.  This "inner toroid magnet" flux would constantly change position with the spinning magnet's position.  It looks like it might cause a DC voltage output to be induced in the coil.

More rings around the spinning magnet might be added to increase output.

Spin the permanent magnet with a small DC motor.
In your picture it looks like both magnet poles are spinning in the same direction inside the toroid. This will induce two opposite charges, and ends in zero. With "my" design (I want to be careful saying this is my design - it might be several equal designs already out there), the spinning magnet use only one pole facing the magnet. The other pole might be useful for a second toroid. The toroids must also be more flat to reduce the nonworking part outside and inside the toroid. As far as I know, only the part of the winding going inwards to the middle is the working part - at least this part generates more output than any other parts of the toroid I have tested.

EDIT: This generator does not, for some reasons, work as a motor. Punning a DC current into the windings, the magnets will not start to spin. Does this maybe mean that the motor can be fed by the induced charge from the toroid, without the toroid working as a motor driven by the induced charge from the motor? Will this be the correct approach to make a self sustaining motor/generator?
I ask everyone here as well :)

Br.

Vidar

Low-Q

Quote from: Liberty on March 14, 2007, 01:44:35 PM
Hi Gylua,

I was thinking that the output might look like a half sine wave that repeats.  I picture it like a cylindrical magnet constantly spinning in the same direction on the inside of the copper coil.  This should produce a DC voltage I think?...(same direction induction) with one revolution.  The induction might be interrupted when the magnet passes the open point in the coil.  Then the pulse should increase again.  So I would guess that the pulse would look like a long pulse in one direction that would repeat.  I'm guessing that it might look like a half of a sine wave pulse in the same direction...pulsed DC, but pretty constant?  That is the picture I had in my mind about how the output might look.  How were you picturing it?

The output will be constant DC if the windings is many enough to get several windings inside the flux area of the spinning magnet. If the windings are few, and the magnet is short, you'll get DC pulses - probably with a small opposite charge before and after the main pulse as some of the magnetic lines probably goes the opposite way. Most of the magnetic flux is going in one direction, to the iron core, hence the DC output.

Br.

Vidar