Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ELSA- Energy Life Saving Answer

Started by gfcgamer, May 06, 2005, 12:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did submarines lift underwater to surface?

Yeah, Of course!
3 (42.9%)
I don't have Idea...
3 (42.9%)
Impossible! Submarines only dive!
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

gfcgamer

Stefan, not just idea, If submarines exist, it Really Works!

Here....
http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/forsale/plans/elsa/ELSA.htm

Please someone do -ELSA Movies- to me spread across world using E-mule.

This device is about to run refrigerators, ventilators, overcrafts, without eletrical sources.
Im running out of money now. Here in Brasil, this device is REALLY CHEAP! Not for me...
We can trow away that freon bomb of refrigerator or any eletrical bombs that kill water.
We can forget about using eletricity to run ventilators.
We can make similar using Helium shutles making some kind of free overcraft device.
We can make similar using high voltages making lifters pulling down and up -AIR-
We can spin something capturing air and releasing downward spining. Making a ovni device that uses no energy.
I was Trying to mix ELSA with Alextee perpetual motion using isopor shutles instead magnets.

kowaaaaai.

Jim_Mich

ELSA will not work! You assume that the cylinder will expand after dropping down into water. But the water pressure is greater at the bottom. The pressure will rise 0.433 PSI for each foot of depth. So at say 35 feet the pressure will be a little over 15.15 PSI above atmosphere pressure. When the piston expands the inside air pressure drops. To expand to douple size the pressure must drop to half. So the pressure inside the cylinder before expansion must be about 30.3 PSI. When expanded the cylinder displaces 32 pounds of water. Assuming the cylinder's cross sectional area is one square foot then the cylinder will lift about 34 cubic feet of water 6.15 inches above the surface. The 6.15 inches of water produces a pressure of 0.22 PSI. This is no where near enough to re-compress the air back to 30.3 PSI needed at the bottom to expand the cylinder. You would need a column of water close to 70 feet high.

If you used a pressure multiplying cylinder you could convert the 32 pounds of water into 1 pound of water at about 16 feet high which would give you about 7.1 PSI, still not enough to re-compress.

You might think a vacuum would work but then you need to pull the cylinder to expand it which requires the same energy as compressing it.

Jim_Mich

terry5732

Besides those little problems JIm, the expanded cylinder is not buoyant as it has the weight of the water column trapped above it.

gfcgamer

1>>? ? ? ?MODIFY YOUR WRONG POST THAT SAY -doesnt work-? THIS IS SCARING PEOPLE THAT HAVE INTENTIONS ON TRY.? >:(
2 >>? ? ? SUBMARINES DON?T LIFT UNDER OCEAN WATER PRESSURE? ->(im thinking of you as oil companies manipulator)? ? >:(
3>>? ? ? ?AS TERRY SAYS -WATER IS NOT TRAPED ON THE TUBE. ;)
3 >>? ? ? FINISH READING THE ELSA RELATED MATERIAL FIRST BEFORE SAY ANITHING !? ? >:(
4 >>? ? ? RIDICULOUS! to say anithing like that make this discartable.? ? >:(

(For DIFFERENT ELSA WTH TRAPPED WATER DEVICE ALSO WORKS!? Just setting away a new format of shutle that lock the top before reach the botton, and use pressure of water passing trough a donut to botton of shutle to self expand again using valves to keep air!!!)
Aslo remember that the OUT TUBE IS THINER. Water WILL go up for sure.

Read this!
http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/forsale/plans/elsa/751.gif

We need to do the COMPLETE SETUP before have SURE of anithing.

Im warrior...Im not afraid OF D**M MULTINACINALS at all, yet will need to try kill people like me.
IM BURNING WITH ANGER! >:(

gfcgamer

Quote from: terry5732 on May 07, 2005, 12:54:54 AM
Besides those little problems JIm, the expanded cylinder is not buoyant as it has the weight of the water column trapped above it.

Yes. I was so anger that I even not saw your post, have posted as if he have some reason...
There are comercial interest? in hide this device.

Im dreaming with a video of this working device.
I don?t have a cent. Live with my family.
Terry, quick, show to everyone this device. It is already patented.
Once is ready, Lets post some devices videos here. Thanks.

I WISH TO HAVE a air-circulator made of elsa that move a piston trough a ligh tube an air compressor with sides holes.
A Natural-no-need-energy-device ventilator. (Many people wish to kill me ?cause that)