Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jhula principle - increase speed by applying brakes.

Started by prajna, March 25, 2007, 12:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prajna

xnonix

Hey Prajna and Dingus, you are more than 20 posts ahead from me. I'm studying your results and the way you get there.

Congrats on your investigation and models,
xnonix

prajna

Nice to see you back in the thread, xnonix.  Dingus revived it with a mod to our Jhula and the sexiest way to impliment the freewheel mechanism in WM2D.  I am pretty sure this is not running just because of some WM2D 'feature'; it is running despite air resistance, which is placing a load on the system. I am currently investigating what gives us the acceleration. I thought that the spring might bias the pendulum to the left but I am not so sure now. Possibly it is that the pendulum is more in-line with the spring anchor when it is on the right, so it tends to put potential into the spring rather than into the torque.  When it is on the left the alignment between the spring and the pendulum means the potential is transferred into torque.  I probably haven't explained very well; I'm still working on it.

aleks

Your models may be close to 'newenergymachine' discussed on the other thread. That machine also runs via weights and temporary energy storages: air cylinder and a set of springs (as author wrote). That machine runs at a speeds lower than 60 RPMs judging on the video. So, you've got it almost right (more than 30 RPM it seems). But I think you should try to get a higher RPM reading. Something like 300 RPM would be better. :) I think it is more efficient to have two smaller generators running at 200 RPM each than 1 big generator running at 60 RPM, at least for home use.

Spring may indeed be the key factor in such gravity machines. They may work like capacitors that store 'free' energy collected from the gravity force. So, they should be optimized not to interfere with the rotation, but give off their energy at the correct time - probably there can be a couple of points (like close to highest weight or close to weightless state) where spring's pull may be especially useful.

On the other hand, judging on 'newenergymachine', some non-linear elements may be required. For example, spring may need to be disconnected at some point, to release its full potential, and then reconnected at the other point.

aleks

Also take a note that such device can be enclosed into a hermetic vacuumized enclosure. In that case air resistance and noise can be lowered a lot.