Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

frictionless homopolar generator

Started by innovation_station, March 26, 2007, 08:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010 on April 17, 2011, 10:14:11 PM
So, you actually think you out foxed Faraday? Faraday only concluded through experiment of what occurs during his observations, he did not make the laws, he simply defined them with years of research, if there was a solution, Faraday had the mind that would of found it long before you came up with your brilliant idea's.

only a super fluid can be frictionless. deal with it, it is a proven fact. also, if you want to eliminate the physical brushes then use a high voltage arc instead. you will still have field resistance to deal with. a super fluid is also non electrically conductive.

How does that pop your bubbled world perspective?
your first paragraph is assumption and conjecture.

your second paragraph is bordering on megalomania. are you really so bold as to suggest that we are at the summa of ALL knowledge? ::)

how does that pop your bubbled world perspective?

sincerely your personal pitbull.

p.s. i know you once said you "study to[sic] much to be wrong", so i thought i would let you know that it's "would have" not "would of"... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on April 18, 2011, 03:26:53 AM
your first paragraph is assumption and conjecture.

your second paragraph is bordering on megalomania. are you really so bold as to suggest that we are at the summa of ALL knowledge? ::)

how does that pop your bubbled world perspective?

sincerely your personal pitbull.

p.s. i know you once said you "study to[sic] much to be wrong", so i thought i would let you know that it's "would have" not "would of"... ;)

Hi Wilby.

InputString = " " & InputString & " "
    InputString = Replace(InputString, " would of ", " would have ", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)

Got it. Thanks.
Jerry 8)

CompuTutor

Please, on general purpose,
propose a full-friction homopolar

triffid

onevoice,can you tell me more about faradays paradox?Or someone else?triffid

triffid