Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water vortex generator

Started by innovation_station, March 27, 2007, 11:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki67671

IS,
Thinking directly along the lines of a water vortex generator, I also wondered about this and had wondered where I could get an energy gain. I believe the answer to this question lies in considering an atmospheric portion of the device. In other words use the power of natural evaporation and convection for the "PUMP". That gives us a gain in potential energy by virtue of letting the water rise to an altitude above the ground as water vapor and then condensing and collecting it at altitude and returning to a floating rotor assembly. I think there are multiple ways to convert the potential energy of condensed water at altitude into kinetic energy of motion, compression, and etc. etc. Over the next year I plan on beginning my hurricane generator. Yep....I'm going to try and put a hurricane in jar...........so to speak...........Regards..........Loki.... ;D
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Low-Q

Quote from: Loki67671 on April 30, 2007, 06:48:14 AM
IS,
Thinking directly along the lines of a water vortex generator, I also wondered about this and had wondered where I could get an energy gain. I believe the answer to this question lies in considering an atmospheric portion of the device. In other words use the power of natural evaporation and convection for the "PUMP". That gives us a gain in potential energy by virtue of letting the water rise to an altitude above the ground as water vapor and then condensing and collecting it at altitude and returning to a floating rotor assembly. I think there are multiple ways to convert the potential energy of condensed water at altitude into kinetic energy of motion, compression, and etc. etc. Over the next year I plan on beginning my hurricane generator. Yep....I'm going to try and put a hurricane in jar...........so to speak...........Regards..........Loki.... ;D
Water power plants are doing exactly that. Using rivers to extract energy from it.

Br.

Vidar

Loki67671

Vidar.........Agreed,
But what good is that, aside from greedy individuals, if you don't have direct access to the river or stream or your government will not allow alteration of waterways and etc. etc. Yes, I know that this process is already fully functional in nature....nothing new there.........It is also proven, by mother nature, that a hurricane can be engineered in this environment, i.e Earth. When I am successful at sustaining this process in a controlled and contained environment I will deliver the volume of accelerated water necessary to generate power or at least augment the other atmospheric electrodynamic plans I have. Further I will accomplish this without having to be dependent on rivers, streams, lakes, the ocean, regulations and etc. Done correctly I believe this will work, probably the best, in a desert or tropical environment but I'll bet anywhere. I'm going to be working it!!!!!

Best Regards,

Jim
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

innovation_station

@ lorki agreed

what if it ran on steam and you used a paribolic miror to focous the sun light to a spot to boil the water then turn the generator  or if it was alchol it would boil at a lower temp and still create the pressure to drive the cone there so many diffrent ways to end up with an overunity result in my opinion

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

lightoftheworld

I have designed a water vortex electrical generator.  The newest design is called the Vortank and I have purchased Vortank.com to market it. Everyone thinks that the energy required to return water to the top of the tank is greater than that that can be generated.  I think otherwise especially if the power of a vortex is as great as they say it is. The Vortank design is still secret and I may get a patent on it. My earlier design is called the Electric Cans and I have posted it at my site ElectricCans.com  Please provide feedback  The design is in the public domain and can be used by anyone.  I don't have the money to build one right now but I will as soon as possible.

The most expensive part of a vortex design is the tank that holds the water.  In this design the cost is reduced greatly by the use of two garbage cans.  While you can't see the vortex it will be there working for you.  The equipment is held up by a two-tiered structure that is height independent. The water from the top tank flows into the turbine that is held up by the bottom shelf and stabilized by a Turbine Guide Ring.  Wheels for the flywheels run around a track that is at the bottom of the turbine.  The flywheels are connected to the generators by motor belts.  The water flows down into the bottom tank and is returned through the water return hose. And the cycle repeats itself...