Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortexentity

I spend that much in a month on my research. l do not think the prize is much of an incentive. Nice sentiment though.

eavogels

I find the advertisement on your pages no problem. As a webmaster I know that hosting a site is not for free. I have some ads as well (allthough I try to keep the number of ads low because navigating is so much slower with alot of ads)

But in my case I use the earnings to buy material for my experiments. It feels so much better to use ad money for that then house hold money.

Eric.

hartiberlin

Hi All,
March was a good month for advertisement clicks,
so I raise now the prize money to 1200 Euros.

The prize is surely more an idological and PR thing, as it is still low.
But we have a few rich people in this forum and if an inventor
has the real thing and is donating it to the world freely, they might
also donate some more money to him.

Also it will generate a huge public relation action worldwide.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

fesearcher

Hi to all,
interesting that even Mikes motor which was claimed to be the first fully documented OU device (you may remember it) cannot help anyone to win this prize. This is what I cannot understand that nobody seems to be sceptic enough or at least careful if someone claims to have done it. However, this makes the whole scene unreliable.
So please work more like a scientist! Make thinks reproducible and include all kind of possible errors in your measurement and publish them. Don't pretend others and of course don't pretend yourself! This does not help anyone.
I do not say that free energy isn't possible. But your research has to be built on solid ground to not only convince some gullible guys but also and more important those with science background.
PK