Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danner

Stefan,

I am glad to see you have put this together.  I like your terms of 3 independent sites and 3 months to verify.  When someone meets those conditions I pledge a thousand in US currency to the inventor.

Over time these pledges will really add up... the word will get out even more then.

Thank you.

Daniel

hartiberlin

Quote from: Magnamotion on May 04, 2007, 06:22:22 AM

If the machines can be built for $500 it will cost the inventor $1500 to build the three machines to send to you and two other testers.   On top of this it will cost several thousand dollars to freight these machines to different parts of the world.
Kind regards
Frank

Hi Frank,
if it will be for instance a small TPU like device, where only under 1 KG copper
wire is used, I guess this device could be build for less than 50 US$.

So okay, if it needs already 500 US$ just in parts, this is
then of course more challenging...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: Danner on May 04, 2007, 10:12:30 AM
Stefan,

I am glad to see you have put this together.  I like your terms of 3 independent sites and 3 months to verify.  When someone meets those conditions I pledge a thousand in US currency to the inventor.

Over time these pledges will really add up... the word will get out even more then.

Thank you.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,
many thanks for the offer and the contribution !

I guess we should do it all in US$ currency, cause this
is more known to the users over here.

So okay, as April was okay with the advertisement I also donate another
200 US$.
So the money now in the prize pot is now:

1700 US$ from me, Stefan
1000 US$ from Daniel (user Danner)
100 US$ from Dave (user ResinRat2)
==============================
2800 US$ total.

Many thanks for all the contributions.

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Magnamotion

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 04, 2007, 04:34:16 PM
Quote from: Magnamotion on May 04, 2007, 06:22:22 AM

If the machines can be built for $500 it will cost the inventor $1500 to build the three machines to send to you and two other testers.   On top of this it will cost several thousand dollars to freight these machines to different parts of the world.
Kind regards
Frank

Hi Frank,
if it will be for instance a small TPU like device, where only under 1 KG copper
wire is used, I guess this device could be build for less than 50 US$.

So okay, if it needs already 500 US$ just in parts, this is
then of course more challenging...

Regards, Stefan.

Yes, it is more challenging. Unfortunately the only person it is more challenging for is the inventor you are trying to persuade to give away their lifes work.

I noticed earlier that you said that there are several wealthy members who support open sourcing.   

There were also many members who have said that they would give away the design if they came up with it.

If this is true I would think it would be a realatively simple matter to approach all of those individuals, and ask them to donate a substanial amount of money each, which could be deposited into an "Open source" trust account.

The purpose of this account will be to purchase the rights to any free energy technology which can meet your criteria.

By doing this all problems will be removed.   As soon as a functioning device is discovered the trust fund can be used to purchase the rights from the inventor, so the inventor is protected, and the "open source trust" can then release the design to the world, and share the cost of giving free energy to the world by putting their money where there mouth is, as you have done.

I would however suggest that it will be essential not just to pledge the money, but to actually donate it to the trust fund.   This will prevent any skeptisism on the part of would be claimants who are as cautious about so called prizes as you are about claims of free energy machines. 

I think many inventors who would like to open source, but cant really afford to would find this offer very attractive.

Best wishes Frank

devilzangel

who is to check and balance the "trust" fund???

devilzangel