Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushimoto

@PL

Hi,

A am a "Newbie" in this forum and because of this,
the OpenSource-Community may allow me some simple, maybe stupid questions.

1. What exactly is the essence of tenthousands of posts and threads?
Nobody "Newbie" can read all this in order to "filter" valueable information.
Lots of threads starting with an good Idea or Concept,
getting mixed offtoppic with different good ideas and ending up almost in nothing because the originator
was tired of arguing or even offended and maybe suppressed.
Some of the good people having their own forums now.
Do they have reached OU? And we just dont know.

2. If there is no OU here, do we have at least any other insightful findings in the community?
So if we do not have OverUnity, is there at least any "NearToUnity"? Maybe some 99% effective Motor or Generator?
i.E. I do always read about the "sticky point" on MagnetMotors.
So why not overcome it with a Coil/SolarCell or an 99% electromotor or "jule-thief" or such?
Everything is better than the 160years old combustion engine.

3. Where are working prototypes?
Dont you think, instead of spreading "Words" and "DVDs",
a promised working concept would have much more impact, if it is distributed as a small working model?
As an investor, i would not having problems, to pay a fair amount for that.
I would not pay a dime for another book or another DVD which probably is stealing my precious lifetime.
i.E. Look at "magnacoaster". Why is he not selling small "table units" with 500 Watts?
Im shure, i could have sold thousands so far. If I can verify something in its smallest scale, I'll pay much more for the real thing.

I do have more stupid questions, but I dont want to bother you with all of them at once.

*smile*
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: jibbguy on January 31, 2009, 02:26:44 PMFor instance, take Thane Hine's thread, or Gotoluc's water spark threads. They were certainly not ignored!
Thane does not have a *self-running* machine.

Obviously any group that's does not want global "free energy" would heavily monitor the "free energy" forums. If you want to be certain, then "free energy" forums should be the last place to post a confirmed self-running machine. There's nothing wrong with letting the inventor spend a few hours first handing out the DVD's and then post the machine design details on "free energy" forums.

PL

PaulLowrance

Listen, there's no misunderstanding what we are talking about here and that at present there are no published replication details of a self-running machine. I'm not talking about a machine that requires massive car batteries to run and that produces milliwatts and requires years to see if it produces more power than the batteries. I'm talking about a machine that is obviously a self-running "free energy" machine.

Such a machine doesn't need people to confirm it. If a person has such a machine, and they're going to play around by posting it here and there waiting for people to tell them that their 1KW output machine that is running by itself is a thumbs up, then forget it. Sorry, but that person is dumb to take such a chance.

PL

peterpierre

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 31, 2009, 02:45:59 PM
Listen, there's no misunderstanding what we are talking about here and that at present there are no published replication details of a self-running machine. I'm not talking about a machine that requires massive car batteries to run and that produces milliwatts and requires years to see if it produces more power than the batteries. I'm talking about a machine that is obviously a self-running "free energy" machine.

Such a machine doesn't need people to confirm it. If a person has such a machine, and they're going to play around by posting it here and there waiting for people to tell them that their 1KW output machine that is running by itself is a thumbs up, then forget it. Sorry, but that person is dumb to take such a chance.

PL

I agree with all of you :) Sorry for being sparse but I have been real busy especially these last few days :) Anyways - does all of above mean that if these boards are heavily monitored that "they" are watching me? LOL ... well - good news is, I am well and alive - even thus far and have never been approached by anybody to keep my trap shut or to buy me out so I think no one anymore really cares or they are to retarded to find me - maybe also because I am not using my real name :) or I am just plain retardedly lucky - maybe I also give an impression that I am just blowing a whole lot of hot air and that I could not possibly ever built such thing and if that it most likely won't work ... I don't know but I have not noticed anything unusual around me ... or maybe they will wait til my next visit in the US and wait for me at the Airport .... I dunno ... should I be worried?

PaulLowrance

Quote from: peterpierre on January 31, 2009, 03:01:44 PMshould I be worried?

If you have a machine that could provide endless mobile power for just a one time cost of the machine, then you better believe you should be both worried and excited.

PL