Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Phonon boson and Higg`s boson interactions : Energy conversion in TPU

Started by Esa Maunu, March 31, 2007, 04:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esa Maunu

Here in www.overunity.com it is not possible to send files?

Anyway, i have my "work" model for the "tpu" ready, made to excel form.
This model explains not only the tpu but most of the OU / AG devices,so you can compare it to your systems and see, if there is some similarities.

I can send this file to you, if you see you need it,just ask it by my e-mail adress

esa.maunu@kolumbus.fi

Regards,

Esa

lancaIV

Hello Esa,
do you like spherical music or shall we speak about thermal noise ?

Some "noise"-optimizer, offered by META-C-Corporation :
www.freepatentsonline.com/4860624.html
www.freepatentsonline.com/6178316.html

And introducing these "soundwaves-harmonizer"-Technologies to the Power plants :
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO2006042106&F=0

Sincerely
            de Lan?a

lwh

"Here in www.overunity.com it is not possible to send files?"

Do you mean is it possible to attach files to your posts?  If so, there's a section below where you write your post that enables you to browse your computer for files to be attached. 

Les.

eldarion

Esa,

I sent you an Email; I am eagerly awaiting the "TPU work file"! :)

You make me want to get a PhD in physics so that I can fully understand these ideas! ;D

Eldarion

By the way, here is a pretty good explanation of phonons and phonon theory:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonon
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

eldarion

Esa,

Thank you for sending the file.  Would it be possible to post a diagram of the proposed TPU structure?  I am not clear where I would have to apply the static and pulsed HV fields, or where the collector couls would go. :)  I have plenty of electronic equipment at my disposal, including a 20kV+  high-voltage DC generator, and would be happy to post results and pictures of my experiments, if you would send me a diagram.

Thank you!

Eldarion
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine