Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Doing the Math

Started by raburgeson, April 02, 2005, 12:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

They shouldn't need to skip space, just use a lens that writes records a bit smaller. Let me up the anty analog signals can be muliplexed a whole program could reside in a 1 bit space. Why we'll never see it, they can barely copy protect things now, it would be almost impossible to protect something in this config.

kenbo0422

Never thought of that.... hmmmmmm....    As far as personal HD's are concerned, copy protection wouldn't be necessarily a problem or a need, although from your response, it sounds like you're talking more about CD and DVD with the 'lens' referral.  Just think, the gain could just about determine your HD capacity.
Ken

raburgeson

Well we do need to get a theory that works, Amen. But for now we need to know about 25 theories. And as time goes on the number will increase. They say in one theory matter oscillates in and out of existence, somewhere the instruction code for in is getting screwed up. Test the internet for time slips, super rare in the past they are becoming more frequent in numbers and lasting much longer now. Science is not investigating the cause of this and it maybe a survival matter. Instead their priority has been to hide their work from us.

raburgeson

Kenbo,

Did you see the article about about light travelling faster than light and even reversing? Cool huh?

raburgeson

Particals above the speed of light now and particals instantly leaving a tube the same time it enters it and 2 particals leaving 2 tubes when 1 is fired into 1 tube. Simplified for those people not following.

I have great reservations about a few things. Mostly people don't want to face the fact that Unified Theory is completely flawed. What? Are they afraid to learn something new? Bearden may be a disinformer. Several branches of science have already trashed Unified Theory, amoung these is partical physics. Even Electrical Engineers have identified the fact that energy traveling above the speed of light goes into another dimension. The fact is I believe the government chose Einstien as the disinformer in 1904. Bearden says the model is flawed that's an understatement. I don't trust anything else he says though. We have to do a lot of reading and keep up with advances. A new theory is going to evolve, they will try to leave us out of the loop. There are enough of us to figure out the truth. We have to be careful this time not to fall into the pit of disinformation.

I have one bitch to make today because I really want to purchase one, They learned how to bend light and said invisibily clocks were going to be manufactured inb the near future. The govt. shut that company down and it's on the shelf now ( it has to be, there has been no news of it since). I'm really getting tired of the gov, we need to have a revolution in this country, a real bloody one.