Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Otto`s replication of Steven Mark`s TPU

Started by otto, April 17, 2007, 02:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Hi Rob:

Many thanks for the DDS-20 board reference. Seemed pretty neat for a stand alone function generator. I can't find a distributor in the US that carries it!

Are you using 3 of these for your replication of Otto's TPU?
I wish you success in your efforts and please let us know your results!

Regards

chrisC

chrisC

bob.rennips

I have a stack of IRF840's so will give this a go. The documentation seems precise enough. Well done Otto and Roberto for your extensive documentation.

I just want to confirm that the IRF7307 was actually used in the experiments and is not an addition after the fact ?

I'm wanting to do an exact replication so if this driver was not used please let me know ASAP.

To help the cause along, as I have a fare few IRF840's I'll send 4 of them, for free, to three people in Australia, to PM me with their address, preference will be given to people who live in or around Brisbane.

Hopefully we can get a Brissie group going to replicate this test bed.

@Jason, what driver have you been using in your replication attempts ?

Thanks.

mrd10

Hi All,

Have some fantastic news from Jason, he will be posting vids of his successful replication of the TPU from Otto and Roberto, this is the real deal. It's to surreal, we saw the filament globe get very bright.

Stay tuned in a few more minutes, Awesome News to follow.

Dom

replicator

Quote from: chrisC on June 12, 2007, 03:48:26 AM
@replicator

The English version is here (under Renotte's post)

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2235.330.html

chrisC

@chrisC
Thanks, but there is only a one page schematic of device (at the link you sent). I am looking for the full, 64 pages English documentation.

Regards,
replicator

Correction:
I found here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2235.340.html and here is the dirct link:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2235.0;attach=9520

Sorry for the disturbing.
Note: It would be great to collect all of these attached documents from the forum topics to one structured "documentation" page.

regards,
replicator