Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ronotte's amazing TPU experiments.

Started by gn0stik, April 18, 2007, 08:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

The attached document contains information on Ronotte's implementation of Jacob's magnetic reconnection theory.

I have to say that these are the most promising results I have seen, as far as TPU experiments go. Ottos results are another interesting device. However Ronotte's setup is extremely interesting, and I'm building it as soon as I get my probes for my new scope, and my sig gen. This thing exhibits more of the classic SM claims than anything I have seen.

Please see this document of his work, as time progresses through the document, you will see that it more and more resembles SM's classic earmarks of the TPU.

I am posting this here, because it never took off at my site, and I think it deserves more recognition than it was getting. All the credit should go to Ronotte, and Jacob.

@Ronotte, if you did not want this posted here, my apologies. I just think this needs more exposure, to generate more interest and replications.

Here we go. have fun. Please see the attached document.

The thread at gn0sis, is here as well, in case you'd like to see what has been discussed thus far. But much of it is in the document posted.

http://www.gn0sis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,42/func,view/catid,21/id,5416/#5416

Rich

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

d3adp00l

This all sounds very much like a tesla collector coil he talked about to power wirless generators, that were powered from a earth based power tranmission system. The things he wanted to build wardencliffe for. He did speak about how things get very efficient when using the earth to transmit power. Just a though, but there are may lightning strikes on the earth at any given time. Could it be that the earth is gathering charge and unable to release it very fast from the poles, basically acting as a large em charged capacitor, and your tpu is interacting with the fields induced from that charge allowing electrons to be moved and allowing the magnetic charge of the earth to lower its energy state. For example, in air, a speaker kicking out xhz (driven) a speaker accross the room induced xhz and creating voltage. Just a thought to understand the mechanics.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

ronotte

Hi all,

it's with pleasure that I do invite everyone interested to read this work that I think will help to clarify somethingh till now fogged.

In this big updating I've included an introduction excerpted fro Jacob.

Good reading & best regards to all from

Roberto

ronotte

Hi all,

for all those who have worked so hard on TP, a little picture

Roberto