Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ronotte's amazing TPU experiments.

Started by gn0stik, April 18, 2007, 08:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronotte

@Norbert,

till now no time to check...anyway with all this mess...is difficult.
Before I should have to see how to clear the mess....but in the meantime as I'm involved in a new design with POWER optimization I'd like to leave it 'as is' in order to be able to make additional test as you may request.

Thank you for your interest

Roberto

otto

Hello Ronotte,

please try to include from this shematic the collectors into your TPU. I really dont know if this will help you.

I hope you or me will crack this baby. It doesent matter.

On the scope you should have almost sinewaves.

http://magnetism.fateback.com/Sweet.htm

Best wishes for your success.

Otto

ronotte

@Otto,

thanks for your words it's really true that I've tried in many ways how to 'include' Output Collector coil in the circuit....till now I've not seen the correct way as I've had only marginal improvements. I do hope you are more fortunate.

As you have sayd I think that this time really we're 'craking the baby'.

Best luck

Roberto

P.S.  I do obtain sinewaves about 200V output just with one capacitor.

ronotte

Hi all,

may I be allowed just to make a little suggestion? Please stop wasting your precious time (..I do know there's fun) and start replicating till the end mine or Otto's project (better both).

I do think that now, even if with some differences, we both are really getting/understanding  what for so long only imagined!

But the way is still paved with many possibilities that cannot be exploited by me alone that at least in short time. So I do need to setup a number of truly interested guys who are willing to explore in parallel the many variations I'm thinking about.

For myself I do assure my best collaboration & efforts coordination. I DO WANT TO SHARE ALL.

JDO300, Moab, GK and others really interested please start duplication & share results. I do know that you are quicker than me!......Here there's only a piece of wire and a couple of MOSFETs.

Best regards to all and sorry for my bad English.

Roberto

Jdo300

Hi Ronotte,

I?m already on it! This week I?ve been looking working on gathering all of the parts that I need for my control circuit. I already have just about everything I need to make the TPU ring so as soon as I get my board soldered together, I?ll be good to go. I also found a through-hole substitute for the MOSFET driver that you are using. One of the Engineers at my work recommended the MIC4426 to drive the IRF840s. Looking at the dataeheet, it *looks* like they are capable of accomplishing the job, and can be switched on using TTL level signals. But before I get to happy, I thought I would run it past you just to be sure :).

Thank you again for all your help. I look forward to testing this out!

God Bless,
Jason O